Search results for query: *

1. DawningWinds

Generation IV Remake Speculation

Yeah, okay, then I wouldn't be against Rowan directing you to where you can fight a trainer to fill a missing Pokédex page if you talk to him in the Hall of Fame with an incomplete Pokédex. Hunting through the entire region for every trainer is a pain (though admittedly not something I would...
  2. DawningWinds

8 has that one breeder in the Wild Area with all three. And I wouldn't say regular trainers using starters is a problem, no. You just get them from a Professor or someone, it's not exactly immersion-breaking to imagine that you and your rival(s) aren't the only ones to do that, or even to think...
  3. DawningWinds

There are berry trees all over the island, and you can make curry there, so they probably could if they wanted, too (pretty sure someone right outside the dojo actually sells ingredients). Kubfu only being willing to eat it if there's honey seems to be more limited to Kubfu specifically not...
  4. DawningWinds

It's also a terrible plot. At least with Eternatus it was already destroying things before it got extra big. And I'm sure GameFreak thinks all of us want to play through the Darkest Day 2.0. (I don't know about you guys, but one pair of games this Gen with that was enough for me.)
  5. DawningWinds

You want my honest opinion? Knowing GameFreak, the latter. What these names are are fake. They killed any chance of me considering this leak real immediately. The Creation Trio probably gets some sort of new form if there are remakes, doubting megas. These feel like guesses anyone could've...
  6. DawningWinds

Adding wild areas to Sinnoh probably wouldn't require redesigning it to the point of unrecognizablility- it would require some redesigning, yes, but it wouldn't have to be to the point that you can't look at the map and tell that it's still supposed to be Sinnoh.
  7. DawningWinds

Mesprit's name also comes from sprite, so yeah, fairy would be fitting given their names. I'd be fine with GameFreak retyping them or just giving them an alternate form.
  8. DawningWinds

Eevee is essentially Pokémon's second mascot. They'd probably get remove Charizard before they'd get rid of Eevee.
Back
Top Bottom