Search results for query: *

1. DawningWinds

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Yeah, nobody's gonna gel with every genre, it's all subjective. Personally I don't mind Jazz, it can be fun to listen to in small doses, but it's not something I like to listen to a ton.
  2. DawningWinds

My dad always insisted on listening basically only to country as a kid so that's also become my music taste: in particular I've found that I'm especially fond of older country, think like 60s-90s for the most part, though there are also modern artists I like. Recently I've also been introduced...
  3. DawningWinds

I don't have any plans for Tuesday, I'm just gonna chill at home and do whatever probably.
  4. DawningWinds

I'll probably be wandering around town with my younger siblings and cousin to help my mom keep them in line, and I have a costume I plan on wearing when I'm out.
  5. DawningWinds

You pretty much answered your own question here. Napping occurs after a night of poor sleep, or under other circumstances that cause you to be excessively tired.
  6. DawningWinds

Cherry blossom torterra looks great.
  7. DawningWinds

Mine are often Yu-Gi-Oh! Dragons, but I've also used characters from various other animes and western cartoons that I like, and occasionally some Pokemon I like, which I've used a bit more lately.
  8. DawningWinds

When in doubt, a cool fanart of one of your favorite Pokemon is never a bad choice.
  9. DawningWinds

BREAKING NEWS: dig admits to not knowing if his avatars are Pokemon related!!! Chief of Staff is a fake Pokemon fan?!?!
  10. DawningWinds

That's beyond dumb. There's a very much a line between having fun celebrating April Fools and being downright disruptive to everybody's enjoyment of a probably-somewhat overpriced experience they paid good money for.
  11. DawningWinds

They're pretty common here, yeah, at least in the part of the US I live. They might be more common in more rural areas, since rural places are where people tend to be very very into guns. A lot of the towns in my area have firing ranges, including my own town... Guns are kinda a big thing here...
  12. DawningWinds

Were they good?
  13. DawningWinds

You... looked up a pictue of donuts? Or bought donuts and took a picture of them?
  14. DawningWinds

How'd they turn out?
  15. DawningWinds

Yeah mostly. I also don't care for a lot of kinds of pies (especially fruit pies) cause of that kind of texture. (Can't think of other things I've eaten with filling to give as examples.)
  16. DawningWinds

I hate filled doughnuts, I can't stand the textures the filling creates. I do like unfilled donuts well enough but they're not my favorites.
  17. DawningWinds

I've seen someone hypothesize that the reason people say a bunch of things like snakes and alligators and other birds all taste like chicken is because they're all descended from dinosaurs and thus do not taste like chicken they taste like dinosaur, so in that theory dinosaurs would taste like...
  18. DawningWinds

Google search thinks this is referring to a shooting center in my area, you mind filling me in on what this actually stands for? I'm not a motorsports fan, but I agree with a lot of items disrupting the flow of the race. Blue shells are the worst offenders for sure in my mind, and the lightning...
  19. DawningWinds

Toad main awkwardly not uniting with you guys
  20. DawningWinds

Banning Blue Shells seems like a sound solution to this issue, they're practically cheating anyway. (Or just issue the challenge and hope he doesn't get one of those things.)
Back
Top Bottom