Search results for query: *

1. DawningWinds

Art Gallery General Chat Thread

... ...Yes. Yes we probably should get around to that. Blanc and I have been discussing running something of the sort for months at this point.
  2. DawningWinds

I've never used one with a screen, but personally I find the drawing experience without fairly smooth. I tend to sit mine in my lap when I work which I suspect would be a bit more awkward if I were trying to look at the screen though.
  3. DawningWinds

You can use that BBcode: And stick the images inbetween Or you can click the eye thingy on the top bar of the editor: Which will insert the code for you.
  4. DawningWinds

We used to have a monthly art prompt thing going on, but there was a lack of interest at the time (literally only Rainbow Cloud did it towards the end since he was the sole AG mod), so it ended up getting closed. @Blanc also briefly ran a biweekly art challenge, which I've been meaning to talk...
  5. DawningWinds

I've tried inktober a few times, but it's never quite worked well for me-- instead I'm trying OC-tober this year, though it's not as centralized so I'm throwing together prompts list as I see fit. I'm a few days behind but working on catching up.
  6. DawningWinds

I'd love to organize more collab stuff going forward; this is something I've been meaning to talk to RC about figuring out soon! If anyone has any suggestions for that kinda thing feel free to let us know as well.
  7. DawningWinds

Out of curiosity, any of y'all artfighting this year? Which team y'all on? I'm on Werewolves rn, though I just hit the "pick for me" button. Am I just looking for targets for future attacks? Maybe.
  8. DawningWinds

Yeah this feels like it should be stuck, I'll do that now. As for Greninjaman's question: usually about 2-5 hours depending on how detailed I'm going with the shading and stuff, sometime longer if I'm doing multiple characters or an actual background. It's something that very much does vary...
  9. DawningWinds

I'd be interested in joining something for sure, and both of the options you've got already seem like they'd be fun!
  10. DawningWinds

I usually draw like, in the early to mid evening? I do vary from that fairly often, sometimes going late into the night or earlier in the day, but I feel like I draw in the evening more frequently than other times.
Back
Top Bottom