Search results for query: *

1. DawningWinds

The Situation Room 4.0: A Mafia situation

I misplaced it, I told you! The hat man's hat isn't even the same color as mine! As for the hat man being a spirit, that would actually exonerate me entirely! Trucy (the character with whom I am currently representing myself) is a stage magician with no true magical powers, meaning if the hat...
  2. DawningWinds

Name one thing that indicates I could affect that guy's decisions. I'll wait.
  3. DawningWinds

I had no control over Mr. Hat Man's actions and there is no reason to suspect otherwise!
  4. DawningWinds

All I did was represent what happened!
  5. DawningWinds

Look, I've told you, I'd love to help Yoko, but the hat man has a knife.
  6. DawningWinds

narrator voice DawningWinds was, in fact, not bluffing.
  7. DawningWinds

Basically a line intersection I don't like
  8. DawningWinds

I have a drawing right here with an ugly tangent that I am far too lazy to fix that says otherwise.
  9. DawningWinds

Maybe, but something I can do will make you defend him in court.
  10. DawningWinds

He's great actually.
  11. DawningWinds

Everyone makes mistakes... It's too late to undo this one, though.
  12. DawningWinds

There is! I can DM you an invite link
  13. DawningWinds

I'm still a little mad about the ending of Chaos V taking a win from an indep who had literally won and left the game. And I wasn't even the indep in question.
  14. DawningWinds

Chaos Mafia is a pretty common name for bastard games, I've played games by at least 3 different hosts going by that title, it's probably not an issue
  15. DawningWinds

Lmao up until the recent influx of players I was actually like, the second-least experienced regular after Raven. Shit but some people have deluded themselves otherwise.
  16. DawningWinds

Mentors are generally the more experienced folks, who've been playing for years. IIRC Midorikawa, TheCapsFan and FinalArcadia all mentored last time we had one of them if that gives a sense
  17. DawningWinds

Please don't try to fuck with the AI. The tech team is currently working to correct the issues we had, and seem to have identified the root of where this came from. It's best that when we put her back online that people do not immediately and feed her the exact information we're currently trying...
  18. DawningWinds

I did not do this to her, if that's what you're thinking. I may antagonize ME for laughs but I wouldn't go this far.
  19. DawningWinds

She's offline now, hopefully we'll be able to get her fixed soon. I'd like to advise against engaging her on this topic when she comes back-- hopefully she'll be better about it even if you do, but I can't be sure.
  20. DawningWinds

Nah, Emmy's been by a couple times before.
Back
Top Bottom