Search results for query: *

1. DawningWinds

Mafia Xenoblade Chronicles Mafia - ENDGAME: Town and Survivor Victory!

Okay so this day phase there's about 3 people yall could maybe lynch but only 1 really makes a lot of sense 1. lynch me - its the lowest risk option and benefits everyone if im still being considered a threat for formalitys sake (and just you guys if i was bluffing so benefits yall regardless) i...
  2. DawningWinds

Hm maybe I kinda just assumed it went through since i didnt get a message about it failing like i did when i targeted jinjo
  3. DawningWinds

No it didn't. i think it did go through and then zinn unzombied me
  4. DawningWinds

Jinjo n1 failed and space n2
  5. DawningWinds

I think day bombs can be a thing but night bombs and even vengeful are more common and i don't really think mega would be easily going along with his lynch if he was A town day bomb would have concerns about blowing up a town while a scum one would be about to lose if he got lynched
  6. DawningWinds

No lol it was the variant hd linked and i was the original zombie Id tell yall if i was town or scum for that matter though id probably say i was town turned cultist turned not cultist anymore and id probably out the cult leader I targeted jinjo n1 shes probably commuter or ascetic or...
  7. DawningWinds

No town/scum zombies would keep their wincons just me i think loses it Probably something like that i haven't asked for the exact specifics on how it works
  8. DawningWinds

I just dont have a wincon if i got a different wincon id be trying to stop the lynch wagon on me not joining it
  9. DawningWinds

Zinn took my wincon when deprogramming the zombie role
  10. DawningWinds

Vote dawningwinds -_- I can it did it sucks it shouldve killed me or just taken my night actions or basically done anything else that ISNT THIS
  11. DawningWinds

Do you know any specifics on the hostile indep you're talking about's wincon and/or abilities? If you do, can you share them? Why would him being tracked by CO make him more likely to be the hostile Independent? And we know he's actually a rolecop, so does that mean the Indep is likely to have...
  12. DawningWinds

I could've. Didn't think of that. Yeah Feenie started the RC wagon. She's probably not scum- doubt she'd start a wagon on a scumbuddy D1. Timaeus flipping town does seem pretty unlikely, but if he does I agree going after CO next makes the most sense. Right now I do think CO's probably town...
  13. DawningWinds

We're talking about zombies because I've already clarified that my role is called Zombie (meaning Timaeus is almost certainly actually a rolecop regardless of actual alignment) and HD was speculating at my character. *Winds :cautious:
  14. DawningWinds

And frankly aside from Rolecop being a mostly scum role, my first insinct for the name of the role would to be to think it's scum or indep, so I'd think it'd make a hell lot more sense to come out with it right away. Timeaus waited til he was called out by a tracker. Don't think that looks great...
  15. DawningWinds

Don't know if I want to unvote Timeaus because Mafia rolecops are far more common than town rolecops.
  16. DawningWinds

Roleblocked and Rolecopped on the same night. The luck. And no, I'm not Independent. The role is kinda weird, and I think I'd like to keep the details to myself if that's alright. Keep the Mafia guessing.
Back
Top Bottom