Search results for query: *

1. DawningWinds

Kill The Thread Version 2.0

I dump gasoline on the new grave and set it on fire.
  2. DawningWinds

I pull the thread out of its sixth month grave and then immediately shove it back in.
  3. DawningWinds

Points out that summoning Exodia prevents you from activating the wincon associated with it being in your hand and the thread dies from the information
  4. DawningWinds

Eats the cake which the thread has been baked into
  5. DawningWinds

Bombards the thread with croutons
  6. DawningWinds

Calls in a mod to delete the spam, and the mod locks the thread while they do so.
  7. DawningWinds

Points out if you remove head from thread you get tr which stands for Team Rocket. Then calls in a ten year old child.
  8. DawningWinds

Complains that the turbulence is too loud causing the thread to get mad at me and reverse the gravity back to normal. The thread then falls to its doom, but not before I safely exit... somehow.
  9. DawningWinds

Turns all the electronically controlled noises off, closes the window curtains, and turns out all the lights, causing everyone else to get bored and leave the thread.
  10. DawningWinds

See, the thread died by eating a poisoned smore, but it was cooked into a s'more. Since the lack of an apostrophe in what the thread ate makes it clear that they are separate entities, I can safely remove the thread from the s'more, throw the thread in the fire, and eat the s'more.
  11. DawningWinds

Stabs the marshmallow, accidentally stabbing the thread in the process. Then puts the marshmallow in the fire, because burnt marshmallows are the best marshmallows, especially on s'mores
  12. DawningWinds

Sets the pants ME stitched the thread into on fire
  13. DawningWinds

Huh, I haven't done an attempted thread murdering in a while. *takes a pair of scissors to the thread*
  14. DawningWinds

Kills the thread by letting some of the Zexy Zombies out of Snowy's office and into the thread. ...Nobody wants to hang out with zombies, so they should stop posting here.
  15. DawningWinds

Kills the thread by stepping on it.
Back
Top Bottom