Search results for query: *

1. DawningWinds

Mafia Holiday Bonanza 2020 - Endgame

Yeah, I know. I've been going back and forth on whether I want to vote Max or Jinjo today and I don't want to be bouncing my vote around a ton, for the most part, but I think with the vote on you looking like he's searching for any reason he can find to vote you (especially since known town...
  2. DawningWinds

I thought jailers were just supposed to protect their targets from kills, not all actions? Anyway, I can somewhat see the possibility of it being a randomized mechanic or something, but that would mean that the RNG for it landed on RC twice in a row, which, while not impossible, doesn't seem...
  3. DawningWinds

I meant that she never claimed to have opened it. I'd also assume she didn't because, as you said, she doesn't appear to be under any sort of post restriction.
  4. DawningWinds

Or I guess it could prove that Jinjo's scum with RC. But there are two people claiming that the role exists, so that's something.
  5. DawningWinds

Why RC? Jinjo's also claimed to have received a present (though not to have opened it), thus confirming that the role that RC claims to have received the post restriction from does exist.
  6. DawningWinds

You said that. Do you think a town Max is more likely than a scum Max?
  7. DawningWinds

Last night: Think this means she does count towards town/mafia.
  8. DawningWinds

I thought that was clear from the beginning but reading back I can see how it wasn't. Entirely my fault.
  9. DawningWinds

I did a terrible job explaining the role, didn't I? :/ No wonder everyone though was similiar to Mido's. My target and I are not the only options, we are included with the options along with everyone else.
  10. DawningWinds

I used my role one RC, because if RC was town, I wouldn't harm anything, and if he was scum, I would have a chance at redirecting the nightkill back to scum. Says my action was submitted, do not know if it was successful.
  11. DawningWinds

Don't feel like fixing the quote, just back and check if you need the rest.
  12. DawningWinds

If I am to be believed, I can redirect the kill back to the Mafia, so this is not the case.
  13. DawningWinds

If you want to kill Snowy, I feel like it would be more in town's favor to try to use the same method that killed ZinnLav. (Read: post a bunch of words relevant to holidays not considered part of the holiday season and see what works.) Uh, I'd say assume the worst and go with two, but if your...
  14. DawningWinds

@Snowy @ZinnLav Does jamie count towards majority?
  15. DawningWinds

With Mido being hostile, I can believe that Max is a jailkeeper, so probably RC and Jinjo.
  16. DawningWinds

Why did you use your role on Jinjo if she's not a threat to you?
  17. DawningWinds

Uh, I'd honestly say it depends on Mido's flip. Max I don't see as super likely to be scum with Mido because I don't think both scum players would claim roleblock. I don't see two nonhostile blockers though so honestly just on the grounds of that and Jailkeeper being an easy fakeclaim for a...
  18. DawningWinds

I'm on the Mido wagon, thus if I'm scum, this was probably strategized with my teammate. Weirdly enough, this bothers me signifactly less than just adding a space.
  19. DawningWinds

No space. What's the reasoning behind this one? Is it just because you don't see any reason why it can't be the case? Or do you have an actual explanation? It's MyLo (not LyLo, because if we no-lynched it'd be 3T-2M tomorrow) there are two Mafia, why would we go with pushing voting Mido even...
  20. DawningWinds

I can see your point, but I'd disagree. I have full control of who I retarget the action of, but no control of where I retarget the action to. Mido claims full control of where she retargets the action to, but almost no control of who she retargets the action of. However, I do have a problem...
Back
Top Bottom