Search results for query: *

1. DawningWinds

Mafia Great Expectations Mafia

A bit worried about both RC and Space piling on the Tood wagon, but they both did this after the stated deadline so whichever is scum might just be okay with voting their partner if it probably won't count. If you're scum with Tood, RC is the only viable vote option, because voting me or osie...
  2. DawningWinds

...Probably. Neither of the non-Tood suspects are voting Tood, and could easily be protecting her because we lose the game if we mislynch here (unless the scum win at majority instead of parity because rng could still possibly win the game for town if that's the case). If the vote deadline...
  3. DawningWinds

Vote: Space Done. Deku should them back whenever he gets around to it.
  4. DawningWinds

Why is it less of a risk? I'd think both have a fairly even chance of being counterclaimed due to the Mafia choosing their kill targets in pregame. And, for the same reason, claiming does nothing to increasd one's risk of getting killed. What about my posts do you read as pushing away from Mido?
  5. DawningWinds

After Space's first post, RC made a post that made her comfortable leaving her vote there. And she did post again after that post mentioning that she thought RC was actually suspicious. He hasn't voted you, but in both of his posts, he's baselessly suggested that you aren't clear despite the...
  6. DawningWinds

Still don't get this. I don't think the fact that Space was voting RC was scummy before Mido flipped. If she was voting RC afterwards, sure, but she wasn't. Piko's been insisting that you could be scum with no explanation despite you being near-confirmed town, after this became the case. How is...
  7. DawningWinds

I have no idea if this is a scumread, a townread, or a nullread. Please clarify. I fail to see what's scummy about it. I get why you dislike it, but I think it'd fall more under "poor sportsmanship" than "scummy".
  8. DawningWinds

Don't think Poyzin being town really changes reads except yellows being more suspicious.
  9. DawningWinds

Deku keeps changing the phase time agh. Vote: Pikochu Need sleep. 1:30 AM. May change in the morning. Probably not.
  10. DawningWinds

This sounds disgusting. Anyway, yeah, I agree that Pinwheel seems like a good choice to use your role on.
  11. DawningWinds

Ronniego - The guy I replaced, I copied the list in the OP instead of the current one. Obviously I'm confirmed town to myself. And uncounterclaimed Prince. Midorikawa Poyzin - See post 88. HumanDawn - He claimed Loyalist early and has been uncounterclaimed. Pikochu - Still no explanation on his...
  12. DawningWinds

Please stop pinging me in the middle of the night this is the second time this phase. Vote: Poyzin Not really thinking RC might be scum anymore because I doubt he'd be willing to start a wagon on a powerful scumbuddy so early in the day. Not really considering Tood much anymore either but...
  13. DawningWinds

And by this I mean the latest confirmer. She could've thought voting on the mislynch wagon so late in the day would look bad on her, and hoped the rng would save her. Or maybe she didn't realize I tied the votes. But yeah, it is weird. Also I think "Traitor" is actually a name for the Mafia...
  14. DawningWinds

There are two scum left. Actually, it was me. :p Anyway, the Traitors or whatever the General's cronies are called probably would've received their role PMs at roughly the same time as everyone else. I was against it because I didn't see it accomplishing anything. You think he could scum...
  15. DawningWinds

*Winds I just woke up, skimmed the thread, looks like I'm being kinda heavily suspected now so I'm gonna claim. I'm the Prince
  16. DawningWinds

There isn't anything about confirming in the rules. The reason that Piko supposedly definitely isn't the general is because the General likely wouldn't have been told in their role PM to confirm because nobody else would have received roles yet, and thus the General probably wouldn't have...
  17. DawningWinds

-I don't like that you're sticking to it despite admitting that it would be a bad play for the General. You are insisting that the General made what's known to be an obviously ineffective choice, that most people could probably realize is ineffective. There is no reason for this. -I agree with...
  18. DawningWinds

I fail timezones forever. I see a lot more of a valid case on you than that I see on you then I see on Mido.
  19. DawningWinds

Unvote: Poyzin Vote: Rainbow Cloud I'm going to bed (or saying I am and then actually not who knows), Day ends in five hours, I'd like to lynch someone who there's at least some basis for lynching so I'm tying the votes. The whole "lynch strong players because they're probably Conspirators" play...
  20. DawningWinds

Or at least there's a chance it might not idk what time zones you guys are and even if I did most players don't really seem to be paying attention. I feel like I'm making a ton of posts clarifying things that don't need clarified.
Back
Top Bottom