Search results for query: *

1. DawningWinds

Guess what the next user likes

I used to be a big fan of them, but since I started getting migraines I've been really sensitive to sound so I haven't been able to enjoy them as much. God no. I put up with it on stage sometimes but some of it makes it hard for me to breathe and I don't like how it feels. Fishing
  2. DawningWinds

Never really a bad choice, may not be my number 1 favorite treat but it's good. Stargazing
  3. DawningWinds

I remembering reading some of the books ages ago, as I recall they were pretty good but I never finished the series for some reason... I should go back to it sometime. Tea
  4. DawningWinds

I'm personally not religious but I do find the subject interesting to look at from an outside perspective, so I guess you could say yes. Birds
  5. DawningWinds

Yes!! I'm actually in a production of Chicago right now, having so much fun with it! Filling their time with researching random subjects than aren't actually of interest to them
  6. DawningWinds

I'd love to visit it sometime, especially from a warm state, it seems like a nice place. Taking long naps
  7. DawningWinds

Yeah, I like to seek out really long ones as background noise when I'm drawing. Listening to anime OPs
  8. DawningWinds

No, ketchup's gross. Apple Cider
  9. DawningWinds

I play her occasionally, she's decently fun, but mostly I prefer sword-fighter type characters. Pineapples?
  10. DawningWinds

Haven't played any Kirby games myself... But my older brother sometimes plays Kirby in Smash and kicks my ass so I'm inclined to say no, I do not like tiny round things that can be weaponized against me by my brother who's already better than me at virtually everything on the planet. They're...
  11. DawningWinds

Yeah. I try and go at least once every summer. My favorite fishing spot is probably my grandparents' dock; you can just drop a line in fish almost always bite pretty quick, and they live in the middle of the woods so its usually pretty quiet and peaceful fishing there. And its usually a nice way...
  12. DawningWinds

Can't say I've ever listened to any of it. Camping?
  13. DawningWinds

As background music for scenes that are meant to have an ominous vibe, sure, does a good job setting the mood. Otherwise not something I generally listen to. I might check Plini out I guess. Doubt I'll care for his stuff since I've never been huge on pure instrumental stuff either, but who...
  14. DawningWinds

Metal as a material for making thing is fine, mostly ambivalent. Metal the music genre is not one I have much experience with but what I have listened to is usually a lot of screaming so tentatively probably not. Listening to the sound of rain falling
  15. DawningWinds

Piplup's adorable, my favorite of the starter Sinnoh trio. Inanimate object Pokemon?
  16. DawningWinds

I haven't watched that. Not sure if I'm going to yet, probably ay some point. I think he said movies for people younger than you, so it'd actually be like, you watching a movie targeted at elementary school-aged kids, not an adult movie. Media starring pirates
  17. DawningWinds

Depends on what kind of card games we're talking about: I don't know how to play more than a couple game that can be played with the standard 4-suit, 52-card deck, but I'm a big YGO fan and play the card game whenever I can talk one of my siblings to playing (I've also spent I think 400+ hours...
  18. DawningWinds

Strawberries.
  19. DawningWinds

Meh, I don't have any YouTubers really watch consistently, though I think I've listened to most of Adoxyss' (no guarantees that is spelled right) music compilations I have not paid attention to see if I should actively expect more. (@takoyaki might like some of these, they're usually songs by...
  20. DawningWinds

How much I like them depends on the flavors, but I do enjoy trying out different kinds of herbal tea. I usually like fruit flavoured the best, and chamomile is also good. (Though I recently had some herbal tea claiming to be cinnamon-apple flavored but turned out to be lacking in apple flavour...
Back
Top Bottom