Search results for query: *

1. DawningWinds

Mafia U-Choose Mafia [ENDGAME - Town Win!]

Okay, but in a game where everyone submits a role instead of a character you could have people submiting Infinite Deathproof Ninja Strongman Godfather or something like that.
  2. DawningWinds

I'd be down for a game where everyone submits a role! Maybe have them randomized to other players though so that people are less likely to submit incredibly OP roles for themselves? The Generation style game also sounds fun.
  3. DawningWinds

Vote: Blaine.
  4. DawningWinds

Pretty sure this means she didn't block anyone. I avoided HD last night. Unless the scum no killed or Zinn lied about having two shots (either that she has more or infinite, I doubt the latter since the role is pretty strong and there are two other blocker roles in the game- plus I don't...
  5. DawningWinds

I have zero clue whether I'm allowed to quote it but it specified that I couldn't use my action because I was roleblocked. It's kinda like a mix of commute and Roleblocker I guess? I target a person and if they target me their action fails.
  6. DawningWinds

Depends on the host. I think Zinn said she would be able to. Zinn and me are the only claims that can stop a NK and I didn't move last night. Vote: Salazzle I have a migraine right now so I'm going to bed will come back to post more when I'm feeling a bit better.
  7. DawningWinds

Vote: Max1996 I was notified that I was roleblocked last night. My role is Avoider (character Sara Lance), which is basically a weaker roleblocker. That's three roleblocking-ish roles, which seems like too many balance wise. And my understanding of he's claim was that he had one use of Tracker...
  8. DawningWinds

Ultimately, Mafia benefit the most from D1 in general. (They'd also benefit more if D1 just wasn't a thing, though. :unsure: I guess the early gameis just stilted a bit towards Mafia except in numbers.) We no lynch, scum kills first, we're without a town-decided flip to analyze interactions...
  9. DawningWinds

Unvote: FA Vote Blaine
  10. DawningWinds

Wait is this twilight or is the phase extended please say this means the phase was extended because I intrepreted it as the phase is extend I'm sorry if I pinged everyone and the phase isn't extended.
  11. DawningWinds

It's not because I want a vote on you, it's because I find FA's reason for wantibg to vote you but not questionable at best. Honestly Tood right now is pretty much exactly what I'd expect of town Tood. I don't find anything odd about her play, I do think she always sheeps a bit regardless of...
  12. DawningWinds

Lurking, is, in almost every situation, anti-town. Town benefits from debate and discussion because it tells us more about the game and about each player- players who lurk can't be read as easily, because, well, they have no content to have their reads based on. This hinders town's ability to...
  13. DawningWinds

I feel like if you see something you think is weird or scummy, it just makes more sense to mention it, even if it's not something you decide is vote worthy.
  14. DawningWinds

Hmmmm depending on what this very cool thing is you maybe shouldn't have said anything. You probably shouldn't say any more about it. (Quoting broke and I do not feel like fixing it.) The rvs vote is basically all there was to look at, for pretty much anyone except maybe Feenie and I haven't...
  15. DawningWinds

Usually there is a bit more discussion, this game hasn't been very active so far. No, it's not just a luck based game, people normally try to sort out who's scum based on the discussion that happens. People like to throw out votes at random when D1 starts because there's not usually much to go...
  16. DawningWinds

Vote: Feenie Having the same favorite number as me is highly suspicious. If I'm interpreting this question right (which clearly I'm not since it clearly states at the beginning it's directed at Max and Feenie) and if I were going to actually use meta in my read forming: Tood. She's usually very...
  17. DawningWinds

Confirmed.
  18. DawningWinds

I'll sign up, will hopefully send my character or characters later today.
Back
Top Bottom