Search results for query: *

1. DawningWinds

Bulbagarden Staff AMA Thread

Occasionally, but for the most part I feel like not too much. Honestly, not really. We only get reports that are seriously major every once in awhile, I feel like for the most part what we deal with is fairly minor stuff and a sizable handful of spambots (it's the internet, bots come with the...
  2. DawningWinds

If I'm at a movie theatre or watching with my family, for sure; popcorn always. Once or twice pizza as well. On my own no not really. Mostly cause I'm too damned lazy to make it.
  3. DawningWinds

I think I would! I might leave the Multimedia team if the interest drop was huge since for my multimedia streams I do have to draw Pokemon things, but I do love these forums and even if I stopped streaming I'd probably stick around and hang out with the folks in VC there. The main sections I...
  4. DawningWinds

Love the artful clutter of Victorian art, or at least the in the architecture. Cubism's also extremely cool and something I wish I had the capacity to stretch my brain in a way that could replicate that.
  5. DawningWinds

I know almost nothing about any religions or mythologies but Apollo because archery and poetry are both cool and also I've had several phases where I've been pretty into Rick Riordan books and I like his version of Apollo.
  6. DawningWinds

How are the Similar Threads determined?
  7. DawningWinds

"Dazzling humility" wasn't an option on the copy of the sheet I saw...
  8. DawningWinds

Oh, whoops, I misread. He said that you and himself gave Zexy specifically no way to win in a specific game.
  9. DawningWinds

Firstly. That was game was a very entertaining read, I was laughing the entire time. Secondly. Snowy mentioned a game in that thread that you and Zexy hosted where everyone was destibed to lose from the start, I'm kinda interested in reading this, care to link it for my entertainment?
  10. DawningWinds

When are you going to come out of Mafia retirement?
Back
Top Bottom