Search results for query: *

1. DawningWinds

The cooking thread

Made some banana bread muffins! Haven't gotten to taste them but the smell super good. The banana smashing was probably not my favorite cooking thing ever but I'm definitely feeling it'll be worthwhile and the batter was otherwise fairly standard.
  2. DawningWinds

The cooking thread

I've never made fried rice but I'm guessing how much oil to use is kinda something you have to sorta guess on till you get a feel for it... Hopefully next time you use a little less and it turns out how you want.
  3. DawningWinds

The cooking thread

DawningWinds used a revive on the cooking thread! I made sweet-and-sour porkchops! And regular porkchops because not everyone in my family likes/was willing to try the sweet-and-sour sauce. The sauce was surprisingly simple, just throw a bunch of things in a pan and cooking them for a bit, for...
  4. DawningWinds

The cooking thread

5. DawningWinds

The cooking thread

Oiling pans is ridiculously hard, yeah, I often have eggs stuck to the pan when I make like scarmbled eggs and like I swear they should not be sticking? I'm not sure how to tell when the oil is enough... Pretty unrelated to this morning's pancakes, but I made myself a pizza for supper. It...
  6. DawningWinds

The cooking thread

Figured I'd crosspost this over here since tako suggested it. In the future I need to oil my pan better (a poorly oiled pan was the primary cause of the irreparably ruined pancakes) and mix better, but otherwise this went pretty well.
Back
Top Bottom