Search results for query: *

1. DawningWinds

How well do you know the user above?

4.5/10 I've got a solid grasp on your vibes, but nothing much deeper
  2. DawningWinds

9/10 My amazingest little sibling. I'm not gonna claim to know everything about you but probably among the closest I've gotten with anyone here.
  3. DawningWinds

5/10 We've talked a little, but I don't feel like I know you super duper well.
  4. DawningWinds

7/10 I think I know you fairly well.
  5. DawningWinds

5/10 I do think I got a good sense of your general vibe back when we used to hang out in the old Kill the Thread, though I don't feel that I know a ton about you beside that vibe.
  6. DawningWinds

3/10 I don't feel like we've really talked ever, but I know a few things like Miltank being your favorite Pokemon.
  7. DawningWinds

9/10 According to you the last time I made a list of some of the things I know about you and attempted to set it at seven, anyway.
  8. DawningWinds

3/10 We've basically never talked directly, which makes it feel a bit harder to get to know you. I have picked up a few things from your posts, like that you have similar taste in music to tako (pop punk and math rock and stuff), and you're a big fan of Gary Oak, and the OS anime in general, but...
  9. DawningWinds

7/10 I definitely feel I know all the super obvious stuff (NASCAR, wolves, LoZ/especially TP, Chevy, Texas), and feel like I kinda know a bit of other stuff (Hitcherhiker's Guide to the Galaxy you've mentioned a few times is your favorite book/series, your family's part of the ministry, Brad...
  10. DawningWinds

4/10 I know more than nothing about you; you're a Charizard Fan, an AmourShipper, Disney fan, and I believe you've also mentioned a DragonBall fan, but I don't that more than nothing is a whole ton, either.
  11. DawningWinds

8/10 Breaking the chain of copying here. I feel I know more about EPFG than I do most other users on the forum due to how open and outgoing she is, but I'm not inclined to claim I know everything.
  12. DawningWinds

7/10 I think I sorta kinda know you decently well? I know you're a fan of math rock, midwest emo, and pop punk music, your favorite YouTubers are Amano Pikamee and Mori Calliope, you come from a Mormon family but are not religious yourself, you like visual novels, and you really enjoy cooking...
  13. DawningWinds

3.5/10 Not super well. I know a bit about your taste in Pokémon and that you follow the anime pretty close, and that you like photography, but I don't think I really know anything about you beyond that.
  14. DawningWinds

2/10 I know you like at least a couple of the same series as me outside of Pokémon, and that you like cursed (or maybe just the wider scope of weird) images... but beyond that basically nothing.
  15. DawningWinds

5.5/10 We've talked some, but I don't feel like I can really say I know you that well.
  16. DawningWinds

6.5/10 maybe? I feel like I know a fair amount things about you but not, like, everything or close to everything.
Back
Top Bottom