Search results for query: *

1. DawningWinds

Mafia Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Mafia - Endgame (Looking Stupid Joker!)

Okay wow. So I'm leaning towards Caps. Because Cop+Watcher+Tracker feels... like a lot of investigation for town in nine players? Like dude that's half the town just dedicated to investigation roles, that do nothin else. And watcher and tracker, I don't think really ever go in the same game...
  2. DawningWinds

@Reiji You claimed I'd see why you asked me to not target you immediately when the phase changed. I don't. Claim. I also want @TheCapsFan and @Kaiveran claims at this point but I'm a tad more worried about Reiji's given the whole "don't cop me" thing. I copped HD last night which was a waste...
  3. DawningWinds

This is pretty late so hopefully you realize I've already submitted you as my target and I have no idea if that's locked in on submission, but if it's not and my target change goes through I expect a hardclaim of why you asked me to do this later. I know he did trustfalls but I don't remember...
  4. DawningWinds

I agree that these are good points that link both of them to neo and why haven't people been shading HD for doing the basically the same thing as you in regards to Soulmaster? The only post where there's any sense that he thought Soulmaster might not be town prior to his vote that I see is when...
  5. DawningWinds

Exactly what I said I am, mayhaps? And as you pointed out this would be really flipping risky if I'm scum. Especially since I posted, like, a minute after the update. There's usually a cop, and the fact that it's essentially MyLo (not technically the game'll still continue but if you side with...
  6. DawningWinds

I'm not, but okay, prove I'm lying. Just saying "DW's lying" probably isn't super convincing to anyone. Fullclaim please.
  7. DawningWinds

Vote: neopest I am hardclaiming cop. I have a scum check on neopest.
  8. DawningWinds

I feel like he always tries to do that? I don't think I've ever seen him not show up for EoD if possible. I think it's been mentioned Caps' vote on SM was not great, so maybe there? I'd have to check back but if I remember right the flip from "SM's good" to "SM's actually scummy" was pretty...
  9. DawningWinds

If by open nights you mean posts at night, yes.
  10. DawningWinds

Right, so why are you making the switch from one mostly meaningless vote on someone you're strongly scumreading to a mostly meaningless someone who as far as you're concerned is only suspect by PoE? It just doesn't make sense.
  11. DawningWinds

I don't get this. Yeah, the wagon you're pushing isn't really going anywhere today. I don't see why that means "abandon ship and vote where everyone else is", because that's also not doing anything. All it does is ties you to the wagon, which, again, looks like bussing if he flips scum. You...
  12. DawningWinds

I'm here, kinda just skimmed everything new. I do think the two people jumping on SM right now should definitely be considered for bussing if SM flips scum, there's like no reason for this as town since they've both given stronger scumreads and SM lynch is at this point obviously happening...
  13. DawningWinds

I already explained the difference here. The SM read was a smaller point, and was only a large enough issue for me to worry about when compounded with other things. Unless there's something else I called Reiji for that I missed leetic doing? Also gonna ask since neopest is one of the big...
  14. DawningWinds

I definitely see OMGUS here but I'll let it slide unless someone who's played with you confirms it's not actually something you do frequently as town like you said. As for your actual argument. I do believe FA made some good point, which I quoted in I think my last post, but I do not agree with...
  15. DawningWinds

It's been pointed out by a few people that you didn't really explain why you though HD was scummy, or why he stopped being scummy. Please do so. As for leetic misrepping? I don't know I agree. Leetic took the post to mean... basically the same thing I did. With the explanation I can see how it...
  16. DawningWinds

I'd there are a couple questions and comments that are okay but I agree overall the Reiji response is very inflated in length, it could definitely be shortened to basically "I mostly agree with your read, but I have a couple comments on these people." And I also like the point about you make Kai...
  17. DawningWinds

I'd maybe put also HD in that PoE too based on SM's reads. I get the fact that people wouldn't put me and SM together on a scumteam because of the big show I made of not reading him, but SM didn't really do the same thing when not reading HD... he just didn't, in a way that doesn't really draw a...
  18. DawningWinds

Might wanna recheck this, I unvoted. SM didn't really comment on any of the major arguments that've gone on in his catch up post, which feels kinda strange to me. Most of his reads aren't well elaborated on either, almost none of his reads really specify what he does or doesn't like. Not a big...
  19. DawningWinds

You mind explaining what lead you to this conclusion? I feel like wolves a lot of the times like to manipulate these things so they can have more of a control over the flow of conversation... granted, a lot of wolves do lie low, too, so I guess this just me asking why you think it's more wolves...
Back
Top Bottom