Search results for query: *

1. DawningWinds

Mari's Chaos Dimension (The Everything Blog)

Maybe try unplugging it and plugging it back in? That usually helps me with mine... Twitter scares the shit out of me honestly, I don't have an account and would rather not change that. It just doesn't seem like a great place too me... but there's probably great people there too, just got look...
  2. DawningWinds

Yeah I agree with others; I think it sounds like you've been in all the wrong places. If people don't want you back because you weren't around for a while, its their problem, not yours. I don't know you super well but you seem pretty awesome and those communities who don't want you around are...
  3. DawningWinds

I happen to have used to suck at play volleyball, so I do know a bit about what kinds of skill you need to have, so I can recommend a couple excerises to try preparing for it: I'd think probably try running; this is gonna be something they have you do every day in practice so you're gonna need...
  4. DawningWinds

I haven't started Arceus yet because I can't decide which starter I want, but my little siblings both like it. So uh, you can have an endorsement from a ten- and an eight-year-old as a point in favor of you getting the game. Yeah, I totally get not caring as much once you know the ending of a...
Back
Top Bottom