Search results for query: *

1. DawningWinds

Mafia Duck Season vs Rabbit Season Mafia, Endgame: Ducks Win (14/4/22)

She'll get plenty more chances to completely destroy us all as scum.
  2. DawningWinds

Yeah I do agree the entire town being vigs was kinda unbalanced compared to Mafia. With only one scum and the whole town being vig I don't think a second kill woulda been unreasonable. ...Not that it woulda changed the course of the game in this case since you were shot by people who were...
  3. DawningWinds

The "Perfectly Ordinary Game" from a couple years ago was one of the main reasons I was willing to go with the 3-3 theory so easily. If a someone hosts an "everyone is 3p" game for April Fool's, than there's no reason to believe they won't also be willing to host an "everyone is town" game in...
  4. DawningWinds

I think she wants to use the night phase to figure out what the hell is going on with this game? Which to me doesn't say much about her alignment because I feel either side could be completely lost.
  5. DawningWinds

I still don't think alignment massclaiming is ideal; and even if it can't share results cop does have some power, it can prove for itself that should vote someone off and push them without necessarily having to immediately out itself as a threat to the other team. I think the view of how this...
  6. DawningWinds

If its not 3-3 which side do you think is more likely scum? There are people seriously(?) claiming to be both (ExLight - rabbit, TheCapsFan - duck(?)) so presumably whichever you think it is you have a much better shot of hitting going after someone who's claimed scum in your worldview rather...
  7. DawningWinds

Also you can't just say I'm scum while also saying you agree a massclaim would make a stalemate because that makes it obvious you agree with 3-3 and no Mafia.
  8. DawningWinds

No. I think Light is right about 3-3 and it'll be more effective not to massclaim. If we did massclaim and it started to look not 3-3 then I'd just claim duck regardless of whether I actually am because that's much more likely to be town.
  9. DawningWinds

I said it's possible for both sides to either trust or mistrust someone who doesn't claim. It's not a guarantee I'll get both sides to trust me, but people not all claiming means its possible to actually get members both sides to agree to push the same person and not start the game off with a...
  10. DawningWinds

Day's barely started and I don't think there's a hammer. If you're right and I am a rabbit than me not doing anything this second is not getting you killed. It's most likely going to be possible to convince the most people to either trust or mistrust someone who doesn't claim alignment. I will...
  11. DawningWinds

You did claim your faction so if he's not a rabbit it'd be pretty easy for him to be sure you're enemy factions. I feel dumb.
  12. DawningWinds

...what does RPS stand for.
  13. DawningWinds

I see a duck. But if I tilt my head a bit it becomes a rabbit. And if I take my glasses off it becomes a gray blob.
  14. DawningWinds

Hmm. But is alignment claiming the safest thing to do if its 3-3? Like. Obviously rabbits are now gonna trusting Light because claiming the plausibly Mafia faction would be dumb. And ducks are gonna be trusting Caps. So we're gonna end up with a 3-3 pile-up on them at the end of the day right...
  15. DawningWinds

I guess this would probably be much more balanceable yeah. Alignment claiming is expressly stated to be allowed in the rules. But I assume ducks are town and rabbits are scum because this came up as part of the duck themed prank where ducks were supposed to reign supreme I guess? Though the...
  16. DawningWinds

Wait this happening I assumed it'd be canceled with six players. Yeah I agree with ExLight six is a weird as heck number for a Mafia game. It's kinda small to have two hostiles but having just one is weird. Maybe there's two Mafia and they have relatively weak roles and then town's role are...
  17. DawningWinds

No roleclaims, eh? That'll certainly make things interesting...
Back
Top Bottom