Search results for query: *

1. DawningWinds

Mafia Pokémon Colosseum Mafia - Endgame - Town Victory, The Shadow Pokémon Plan Succeeds, Orre Belongs to Cipher!

...do I get a prize for being the most popular roleblock target?
  2. DawningWinds

Mafia Pokémon Colosseum Mafia - Endgame - Town Victory, The Shadow Pokémon Plan Succeeds, Orre Belongs to Cipher!

@Rainbow Cloud If a mislynch has the potential to make the game unwinnable for town but only if scum makes the correct nightkill, would it still be considered -Lo?
  3. DawningWinds

Lovely, Caps should basically confirmed scum here then.
  4. DawningWinds

Usually, yeah. @Rainbow Cloud are you able to confirm this?
  5. DawningWinds

Right, but the game could become unwinnable for town as a result of a miskill this phase if you/gentle is scum. That should almost certainly make it MyLo, and its not so.
  6. DawningWinds

(only if the scum here shot the other but that'd still be -Lo I believe)
  7. DawningWinds

It's not -Lo. We could theoretically lose tonight I think if you or gentle is scum I think? Because you'd have parity and that'd be a win. I believe that means Caps mechanically has to be scum. Vote: TheCapsFan
  8. DawningWinds

That death was entirely and completely unsurprising. So that leaves POE still at Caps/gentle/Minish. The tinfoil hat I made yesterDay is still superglued to my head so I do instinctively want to vote Caps here but I think I should probably reread to be more sure because again, it's tinfoil...
  9. DawningWinds

Hammer's not usually a thing here I don't think? @Rainbow Cloud can confirm but.
  10. DawningWinds

...Alright then. So my instinct here is flip Max, then if the game continues flip Caps regardless of Max's flip. Realistically one of these claims is most likely scum but I can see this being a plan for two scumbuddies to counterclaim and clear the one who survives today and this is a tinfoil...
  11. DawningWinds

It was less because you guys not claiming seemed scummy and more because I figured with the main POE being the only people who hadn't claimed it'd make things a bit easier to sort out hopefully. Also, really really wishing I hadn't wasted my shot now.
  12. DawningWinds

Fair enough. Anyway, I think it might be a good idea to have Max and Caps claim at this point? I do still raise a bit of an eyebrow at the Loved + Double Voter deal but not enough that Max and Caps aren't the people I consoder the main POE, do the fact that they're the only ones who haven't...
  13. DawningWinds

It's not that you brought up a different angle, it was more just the general feeling of the response? That and the fact that you went pretty quickly from saying I'm wrong about the two roles feeling a bit weird as both town to jumping pretty quickly on Minish.
  14. DawningWinds

I doubt it considering she's been dealing with IRL stuff and has literally barely been present. That said, this whole thing feels like a bit of an overreaction to me speculating that you might not be quite as solidly cleared as I'd previously thought...
  15. DawningWinds

Double voter okay. Hm. That has me considering gentlefeather a little less clear because it feels a little weird for there to be both a double voter and loved as town, though maybe I'm wrong about that.
  16. DawningWinds

@Rainbow Cloud Vote Count Wanna know what Minish is up to.
  17. DawningWinds

...Was not expecting that, but all thibgs considered, I'll be believing Raven's claim unless given a reason not to. Guess my shot getting blocked was lucky after all. Anyway. In the folks left in the POE, I do think Max looks the worst, but I wouldn't be opposed to going after Minish...
  18. DawningWinds

Right. In case I wasn't clear enough, I'm vig. Tried to shoot Raven last night but as you can see he's still alive because I failed.
Back
Top Bottom