Search results for query: *

1. DawningWinds

Pokémon Horizons General Discussion/Speculation Thread

Yeah I got that, I just want to be clear on the fact that you were joking about that confirming Goh as his father because some people might say that unironically and it can be hard to tell.
  2. DawningWinds

Please tell me this is a joke. I'm fine with the region hopping thing again; I agree it wasn't executed on well in JN but I think with a bit of refining and more focus on the current region it can work. I admit I'd prefer a conpletely Paldea focused anime, but for the moment I'm not too upset...
  3. DawningWinds

I think the main basis for this is just the hairclip? I've also seen someone point to her blue eyes to suggest she's an Amourshipping child... but that all feels like a massive stretch. I doubt she actually is Ash's daughter, it just seems like a fun little nod to OS.
  4. DawningWinds

I was. Not expecting that. Like ever? Holy fucking hell that's really just. Holy shit. I'm genuinely shook. It's understandable, I guess, considering he's the world champion now? But like, it's just absolutely wild to imagine that Ash will just. Not be the protagonist anymore? I'm hoping he's...
Back
Top Bottom