Search results for query: *

1. Dead Moth

Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

Wait, on all Pokemon?
  2. Dead Moth

No offense man, but I feel like whenever the charizard line gets brought up you get upset. All this stuff is just harmless speculation, being able to catch a starter in the wild would break a lot of conventions.
  3. Dead Moth

Several people played through either the beginning of the game or a demo version, including reviewers and prominent youtubers. Tomorrow, the embargo on releasing information about it ends.
  4. Dead Moth

I agree with this. I previously hadn't watched the guy much, but after listening in out of curiosity it definitely seems like we are gonna at least get some good physical descriptions on a couple new mons and evolutions. I'm bad at understanding tone in Italian, but he seems like an earnest...
  5. Dead Moth

Ehh, kinda doubt they’d program that in for just a trial. Most likely a scavenger hunt imo, or something to do with a new Pokémon.
  6. Dead Moth

Huh. hope they don't go out of their way to limit the new Pokemon we'll see.
  7. Dead Moth

Yeah, absolutely NO way it was accidental. The redacted text literally says "data scramble". Not to mention, even if they accidentally refreshed the site to the next version early there's no way that some random crucial info would randomly be removed.
Back
Top Bottom