Search results for query: *

1. Deadman

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

My bets are they care as little about Gen 9 as they did with Gen 8 and continue this loosely connected, episodic format with occasional visits to the new Region.
  2. Deadman

If anyone, Goh will be the one catching Piplup, he catches anything and everything. Asides they rarely bring back old co stars, Dawn did evolve Piplup to Empoleon if I remember right, during the Meloetta arc I think we saw. Correct me if I was wrong. There's no way I'll waste time confirming it...
  3. Deadman

That blob is just the PR team probing your head.
  4. Deadman

Mimey always was meant to help out Dehlia, maybe some kind of father/husband replacement though I can't remember if or when Ash actually caught it.
  5. Deadman

I don't expect much either and it all is extremely hypothetical anyway but wouldn't it be a nice piece of plot if let's say: Ash (and Gou unfortunately) go somewhere and in one of Gous madman catching sprees he tries to catch a Tyranitar among other things and it goes on a rampage thereafter...
  6. Deadman

Johto-Larvitar for Ash might have a mentionable chances to happen, they mostly try to desperately avoid anything beyond the original trio of Ash/Misty/Brock since a while now.
  7. Deadman

Gou is representative of Pokemon Go. What do you expect otherwise? Nuff said on that matter.
  8. Deadman

Honestly, I expect no further references to the past of Pokémon and most, if not all captures will go to Gou as well (until the series proofs me otherwise). Asides from that, I also wouldn't be surprised if Ash and Gou visit Alola and Kukui and co are nowhere to be found or even anyone...
  9. Deadman

Due the nature of this show I have the bad feeling Ash will be stuck on Pikachu only and maybe the occasional intervention of Mimey for a looooooooooong time.
  10. Deadman

The only way I could imagine Ash catching a Galar version would be that it was a Pokemon Type he wanted to catch (really badly) at some point before but didn't for one reason or another and now has an Galar form.
  11. Deadman

Guys and gals, shouldn't we like put the Ash leaving discussion into the speculation thread or put in it's own thread altogether? Of course every Pokè can potentially be market well to promote stuff if one wants to put effort in it but why wasting resources on less important ones, if it is much...
  12. Deadman

Haven't heard any such rumors so far though I tried to avoid anything Galar/ Sword and Shield related a while now. Rumors always go wild especially in times of internet though if they do a reboot of the Anime I can see them go with last two movies Ash. Anyway, I digress and honestly, the Anime...
  13. Deadman

And have you seen any references that BW happened in the series lately (or DP)? I haven't. If you haven't noticed yet , they want to hide the fact Pokemon runs a long time and Ash having gone through multiple regions, which would mean he had to age even if just a bit (couldn't really say how...
  14. Deadman

Well, of course not much is happening with anyone of SuMo anymore, now they are just filling time until SwaSh's release. Around now they probably have finished producing the last batch of SuMo episodes (maybe one or two more left to do) and started working on the first couple of Episodes for...
  15. Deadman

But it had still more dimensions than all of Team Rocket from Kanto til the end of Hoenn. In Sinnoh it got a little better. But that's just opinions and fighting over it is just as stupid. If you think they are bland, it's fine but due circumstances they weren't handled as good as they could...
  16. Deadman

At least it's better than coming up with a stupid plan and really obvious disguise to fool the seemingly everyone, every freaking episode and waste half of the episode time with quarreling with/running from Ash and co as they used to be. Though I agree that it could be better but it's still an...
  17. Deadman

But we hould also ask ourself if Bewear would let TR follow Ash all the way to Galar. I mean this is a long way I assume. Could also be she just stays with them and finds herself a new cave/tree whatever to stay in Galar. Will she become a series stable/TR member? Guess we have to wait and see.
  18. Deadman

Actually for all we know Butterfree could be currently hanging around somewhere in Alola. Last I've seen of it, it was released/sent out from a ballon somewhere above the sea. Aside from that, I wouldn't put it below the staff (don't blame only the writers for everything, they ultimately have to...
  19. Deadman

Maybe, Ash certainly won't win the league. He never does and never will anyway.
  20. Deadman

Unless it has big (for Pokemon) plot significance (like Greninja for Mega-substitute, Rivalry Ash - Paul, Turtwig/Grotle - Torterra), I don't see Ash catching any Pokemon, another frequent appearing trainer has.
Back
Top Bottom