Search results for query: *

1. Deadman

Preview Pocket Monsters the series (2019)

I long since gave up optimism towards the series because it's always taken the worse route and just try to enjoy what gets presented to me while I try to ignore every series that came before. Doesn't mean it isn't annoying me. Completely ignoring any previous companions or Regions and what Ash...
  2. Deadman

(Layered post since I'm going through 20 pages here) First, does an athlete stop with his sport just because he or she won Olympic gold? NO! They love what the do and the will make sure or at least try they can get gold next time as well. Second, Ash may get Sobble but Sobble turns out to be not...
  3. Deadman

Recently a multitude of different question sprung up to me: IF they bring back old characters from the Anime, will they bring them back in their inherent Region or will they appear in the region they went for at the end of the other sagas/series/seasons/arc, take your pick What exactly is...
  4. Deadman

Well, as I alread evaluated company doesn't care, TPCI is a company like any other and wants to make money, welcome to capitalism. But I already said what I had to say about this and it would be very surprising to me if they wasted precious marketing resources on something that over all never...
  5. Deadman

Guess it goes from family and school life to buddy-buddy best friend local adventure style now. Stil wondering how exactly they will spread out all the regions. My bet would be around 20 Eps for each region over all (not necassarily in one block), which would still be plenty for a few years...
  6. Deadman

Waiting for the big surprise, TPC pulls a 180° and reveals Gou is the rival for Ash or maybe they start out journeying together but eventually go their separate routes just to have clashes every once in a while. Yeah, well, I'll be just waiting for more, occasionally throwing in some ideas that...
  7. Deadman

Why did I know a lot of people will be disappointed by the "big reveal" today? Given though there was a leak on Friday. Still, would that have changed all that much? I give it the next leak will be somewhere from Wednesday to Friday. How quickly somethings is written off in this day and age...
Back
Top Bottom