1. Death Meta Apres Midi

Mafia New Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - Town Victory - 03/19/2020

Gonna need you to elaborate on that scum read of me mate, have you scum read me before this or is this the first time?
  2. Death Meta Apres Midi

Mafia New Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - Town Victory - 03/19/2020

I will say I'm not gonna be putting any stock into Frozens attempt to divert to Zinn either way
  3. Death Meta Apres Midi

I'm still not convinced the PR is real based on the fact 6 flips in we have a carbon copy of the last game which had no exisiting PR. The issue is that I don't have a whole lot of reason to suspect them outside of that albeit it's hard to have a reason when all they're posting is meme's which...
  4. Death Meta Apres Midi

This is good. Why did you wait until after the info to put forward the meat of your case?
  5. Death Meta Apres Midi

I'll trust the big man then. I still wouldn't rule out Zenn but of course looks better now if this info is legit with frozen taking that alternate direction vote: frozen
  6. Death Meta Apres Midi

I don't really think it's real. If it's fake and town it would be very annoying though
  7. Death Meta Apres Midi

Vote: ZinnLav I think we have enough flips by now to realize that this game is a carbon copy of the last game and I think the banning of roleclaiming kind of confirms that. There was no restriction in the last game so I think it is not real. I don't know why town would fake a PR. I can see why...
Back
Top Bottom