Search results for query: *

1. Defiant

Generation IV Remake Speculation

They didn't do Secret Bases or Pokemon Contests anymore until along came ORAS.
  2. Defiant

Even better news if true. Means it was the base SwSh that outsold all the rest etc. In terms of Gen 4 remakes, I definitely think they are on their way, but am more convinced it wont be until 2021 (possibly April though) LGPE were remakes of Yellow and released on the 20th anniversary of...
  3. Defiant

As a Galar fanboy this pleases me greatly. Any idea how DLC sales figures work out? Are they counted to the SwSh total, or counted as a separate game as ORAS would be etc?
  4. Defiant

Everyone who has bought IoA has already bought CT. Game Freak has got your money, you can't get it back. November, they will be wanting more of your money. Hyping/promoting Crown Tundra wouldn't be a good return on investment, as theres very few people who are interested in the expansion to not...
  5. Defiant

The original point Riley made was that they were certain in his opinion to just give away the Gen 4 mythicals as they do with new mythicals. My point was we are likely to get at least some of the Gen 4 mythicals with ingame events in the remakes as we have had in 2 of 3 last sets of re-releases.
  6. Defiant

Firstly mini modding is discouraged on Bulbagarden. Secondly, the topic at hand is speculation on Generation 4 remakes specifically a potential delay from the theorised 2020 timeline. I was providing evidence against that, so very much on topic and on the right forum page.
  7. Defiant

With the new amine series seemingly being based on the reboot from movies 20 and 21 we could see Ash's companions with the Lucario and Piplup come back. I don't think they will delay DPremakes, I'm sure we'll have them November 2020. They seem to building up hype towards these for a while.
  8. Defiant

@Champion Cynthia Galar is clearly meant to be a cross between Galant and Valor, but it would make a bit more sense to call it Galor, as that would also fit in with the "every region has an O in the name" pattern. So why didn't it? There is a town in Spain called... Galar!
  9. Defiant

We could also have Sinnoh forms, new forms of Gen 5, 6, 7 and 8 Pokemon.
  10. Defiant

"It seems your battle with Dialga/Palkia has caused rips in space time. Dynamax energy is now pouring through in certain places"
  11. Defiant

"It was thought Dynamaxing was unique to Galar, until these Dyna spots started appearing across Sinnoh too" Ta-da
  12. Defiant

Mega evolution was in ORAS despite everyone in XY saying it was new/specific to Kalos. You know you wanna see that Gigantamax Arceus! Mega Rayquaza sit down son!
  13. Defiant

When XY came out in 2013, they already knew Gen 7 would be based on Hawaii, so they must have made that decision either in 2013 or possibly beforehand. Therefore it is likely they have already decided where the Gen 9 region will be based and will likely have already visited the real life region...
  14. Defiant

I think GameFreak consider the Let's Go years as gap years. They require minimal effort and cross the boundary between main series and spin off already, to the point where even the creators have given different statements on which category they fall under. I think Let's Go is a replacement for...
  15. Defiant

2019 - Sword/Shield 2020 - DpRemakes 2021 - Let's Go 2 Johto (also 3 years exactly after LGPE) 2022 - Gen 9
  16. Defiant

In any remakes how would Manaphy, Darkrai and Shaymin be handled? In ORAS, Jirachi was completely ignored but Deoxys was part of the main game, requiring no event. Could the Membership Key and Oak's Letter be obtained through normal gameplay like Deoxys, event again, or scrapped altogether like...
  17. Defiant

We seem to be getting some very mixed message from Nintendo/GameFreak/Pokemon. Perhaps that is part of the plan. As far as I'm concerned there's a valid case with strong evidence to be made for any of the follwing * Alola 3rd version * Kanto sequel (possibly Johto as well * DP remakes * Gap...
  18. Defiant

Ok my mistake. Still a little suspicious they left them off Island Scan but included Johto and Unova again in that case. Could still be a hint but admittedly not as strong as I thought upon initial posting They had Johto initial stages, Unova final stages, could have had Sinnoh in the middle...
  19. Defiant

Every set of starters is available on the 3ds apart from the Sinnoh starters Kanto - XY from Sycamore Johto - SM Island Scan Hoenn - Oras starters Sinnoh - ??? Unova - SM Island Scan Kalos - XY starters Alola - SM starters
Back
Top Bottom