Search results for query: *

1. Defiant

Speculation Generation VIII Games Speculation

UK, and then we can connect to Kalos and bring Mega Evolution back to the forefront. You could split England, Wales, Scotland and (either Northern Ireland or the whole of Ireland) into 4 areas like the 4 Alolan Islands. Isle of Wight as the location of the Elite 4
  2. Defiant

Oh Italy, after the perfume Pokemon doing the Cancan dance in Kalos, to the Hawaiian Lei Pokemon in Alola, I'm not looking forward to the Pizza Pokemon, or the Spaghetti & Meatball Pokemon. Maybe Vanilluxe can have an Italian Regional Variant form? ;)
  3. Defiant

1996 - Red/Green 1997 - 1998 - Yellow 1999 - Gold/Silver 2000 - Crystal 2001 - 2002 - Ruby/Sapphire 2003 - FRLG (ok it was Jan 2004 but the rest were all November/December) so it basically is :p 2004 - Emerald 2005 - 2006 - Diamond/Pearl 2007 - 2008 - Platinum 2009 - HeartGold/SoulSilver 2010 -...
  4. Defiant

LOl only thing Mexican I could think of in Gen 3 was Ludicolo
  5. Defiant

Yeah real life region size doesn't really impact the in game regions. France must be thousands of times bigger than New York City, yet Unova and Kalos are both equal regions.
  6. Defiant

Yugoslavia or the Soviet union :P
  7. Defiant

If you want somewhere cold, for the next region, the jokes about Britain's Weather are a well worn cliche ;) So far, since we left Japanese regions, Unova, Kalos, and Alola have all been based on areas Japanese people like to visit. So the UK would be a good bet, but also other Asian...
  8. Defiant

Fairy Rabbit in Gen 7??? Only things I can think of would be Raichu (actually Psychic) or Mimikyu
  9. Defiant

Not sure how a Lion and a bat hint at Africa, but even if they somehow do, a dear and a wyvern dont point at hawaii. As for the starters, Decidueye/Robin Hood could hint at the UK. Incineroar being a Wrestler could hint at Mexico, Primarina/Mermaid could be Denmark? Personally, I think it's...
Back
Top Bottom