• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Defiant

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

I think you may be confusing two things here. The demo was mined fully and that's how we got all the images of the new Pokemon etc. But there was also mining of the actual game, so that you could watch videos on Youtube of the full game being played before the official release. I think it was...
  2. Defiant

It's just occurred to me that we aren't getting a demo this time around. I don't just mean the sorts of Demo we got for ORAS and SM where everyone could play, but previously they had demos at certain events you could play. There was an XY one where Sycamore just gave you Mewtwo and Mewtwonite Y
  3. Defiant

That's perfect, I thought we might have been stretching a bit but that adds a ton of weight behind it <3 That's a rather very specific order to put them in.
  4. Defiant

How about - based on the flyer we saw yesterday. Red - Groudon Orange - Ho Oh Yellow - ??? Green - Zygarde Blue - Kyogre Indigo - Lugia Violet - Mewtwo
  5. Defiant

Personally I'd swap Cyrus and Archie around. If Maxie is Red, Archie would almost certainly parallel him with Blue. As for Violet/Purple Guzma only has the 1 purple tattoo, but it could be from the new/current team rocket logo which is Purple in colour rather than Red.
  6. Defiant

Unless they had planned for new Alolan forms but then changed their mind, didn't work etc. Maybe they had an Oddish design but then couldn't come up with Alolan forms for the rest of its evolution line etc and just decided to scrap it. Or thought simply adding 1 line was a bit redundant.
  7. Defiant

That's such a lame excuse "its still Alola so no new forms" um well Mareep wasn't in Alola last time I checked. There wasn't a giant Pikachu van in Alola last time I checked. There wasn't what other areas you have decided to add last time I checked. If you can add Mareep you can add Alolan Oddish.
  8. Defiant

They could keep the Cell quest as it is (maybe change some locations) but make it compulsory to progress in the post-game. So there will come a point during the post-game where you will need to have completed it.
  9. Defiant

I can't see how they could only have Alolan Oddish. Surely Alolan Oddish would also require it's evolved forms. Would be very odd to have an Alolan Oddish evolve into a regular ordinary Gloom
  10. Defiant

I think it was a typo for dead. Dead af meaning, dead as f*** Since it's strongly hinted but not made clear outright that he jumped off the waterfall at the end of the celebi event in hgss
  11. Defiant

Reading it, they did seem to be referring only to new Ultra Beasts. I don't really understand the point of offering an interview if the answer to every question is going to be, can't talk about that right now ;) :p
  12. Defiant

I guess Archer could come back on his own, he did seem to be the Head Executive. He is the final boss and the one who disbands Neo TR
  13. Defiant

Yeah Ho-Oh and Lugia are a bit strange. I thought they'd be skipped especially as GS VC just came out where both are obtainable in both games. Zygarde was connected to Lysandre in the anime, I guess Ultra Wormholes could bring people from the anime universe. But Ho-oh and Lugia don't even have...
  14. Defiant

True, I guess Ghetsis could have Black Kyurem and White Kyurem, then either Reshiram and Kyurem appear in the Ultra Wormhole or Zekrom and Kyurem appear in the Ultra Wormhole. Giratina can travel dimensions anyway so we could encounter him en route alternatively I'd love it if we took an Ultra...
  15. Defiant

As @Plumeria speculated above. The return of the evil bosses who are drawn from alternate universes where they were successful, could easily tie in with the also confirmed news that certain legendaries (like Mewtwo) will be catchable in Ultra Wormholes Giovanni - Mewtwo Maxie/Archie -...
  16. Defiant

Not just the original Hoenn, but specifically Emerald, in that she didn't run the Battle Tower in RS (she mentions the tower in SM) and in the Battle Tree uses her Emerald Team. It's got some fans discussing the possibility of taking an Ultra Wormhole to the Hoenn Battle Frontier. Similar to...
  17. Defiant

There was a mention in one of the official sites iirc there would be Pokemon in these games not in SM. That could mean just a platinum style expansion but most rumours are Alolan forms most likely Johto Mons to tie in with GS VC
  18. Defiant

Well ideally they'd confound all expectations and we realise Game Freak has been keeping a dozen or so aces up their sleeves. However if the games are blatant cash grabs as they currently seem then yes I'd hope GF get a backlash and dismal sales to discourage them from ever pulling the same...
  19. Defiant

Something tells me they are putting all their effort and resources into a switch game in 2018. We know one is coming the financial statement said 2018 or later so I think they are throwing everything at that 2018 target and everything else is taking a back seat in comparison. For example, July...
  20. Defiant

Oh dear. It's like they looked at Black2 and White2 and said let's just copy and paste that without the good bits, ie not a sequel. So far with 2 months to go before the release we have a rehashed form difference for Lycanroc and a rehashed 3rd legend fusion concept and that's it.
Back
Top Bottom