Search results for query: *

1. Defiant

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

They did edit the Gym leader teams in LGPE however. Also the Gym leaders aces need an update Falkner - Noctowl Bugsy - Ariados Whitney - Miltank Morty - Misdreavus Chuck - Hitmontop Jasmine - Steelix Pryce - Piloswine Clair - Kingdra
  2. Defiant

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

But her Ace Miltank is still pure Normal type. I think they will just switch her Fairy type Clefairy with a Normal/Fairy Jigglypuff. Yeah I expect Ho-Oh/Lugia to be on the box, the games could even be called Let's Go Ho-oh and Lugia. As for the starters, the egg Togepi could be the special...
  3. Defiant

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

That's a very good point. Would sort of rule out Marill and Snubull as they are both fairy part/fairy too.
  4. Defiant

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

Agreed, personally I think the Togepi egg will be the starter in both. The johto starters could then be available in Chikorita - National Park Cyndaquil - Burned Tower Totodile - Whirl Islands
  5. Defiant

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

People assume that Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee mean these titles will be something like, Togepi/Marrill, etc. Forgetting that through all Gen 1 iterations the mascots have been the starters, in all other generations it's been legends. Therefore I think the starter will be Togepi hatched from an...
  6. Defiant

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

Let's Go Togepi and Let's Go Elekid. Both baby Pokemon of an initial 2 stage evolution line evolving via happiness and a 3rd stage that got added in Gen 4 using a new item based mechanic, and keeping the Electric/Normal matchup from the originals
Back
Top Bottom