Search results for query: *

1. Defiant

Speculation Gen 9 Predictions (Development predictions, New Regions, Version names)

Pokemon Balance Pokemon Harmony (I also did not know what Apex and Nadir meant) Apex sounds like a printer company.
  2. Defiant

Speculation Gen 9 Predictions (Development predictions, New Regions, Version names)

Can 100% guarantee it won't be China. The list of reasons being Hong Kong, Tibet, Taiwan, Southern Mongolia, Covid, ethnic cleansing in Xinjiang, bullying of India, UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand. Plus the Communist party themselves don't allow sale of anything china related that doesn't...
  3. Defiant

I really don't get all the attention on graphics. To me Sw/Sh and LGPE are an acceptable standard. People like Botw's realism well ok good for them, but it has no storyline. I loved travelling the Galar region with all my new buds, great selection of Pokemon and Galar forms, plenty to do...
  4. Defiant

I don't think GF will want to touch China, Korea, Taiwan due to the political dynamics as well as border disputes. China has a rule you have to show the map of china whole and complete, so including tibet, xinjiang, hong Kong, and (they claim taiwan). Saying oh it's not exactly China, it's...
  5. Defiant

There certainly was a lot of hints to Spain in Gen 7, but there doesn't seem to be any that I'm aware of in Gen 8 sadly. Any ideas?
  6. Defiant

Pokemon Ares and Pokemon Athena based on Greece. Concept is the difference between "Strength is Power" and alternatively "Knowledge is Power" Legends are Fighting/Fairy and Psychic/Fairy.
  7. Defiant

Didn't they say once they based the regions on places Japanese people liked to visit as tourists? Top 10 most visited countries are France, Spain, America, China, Italy, Turkey, Mexico, Germany, Thailand, UK. I think we can rule out China and Turkey due to controversy. (China has an actual law...
Back
Top Bottom