• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Defiant

SwSh Sword & Shield: Expansion Pass

Thank you PEONY, so glad someones finally said it lmfao, thought since I was a kid.
  2. Defiant

I went at 10 AM and couldn't find her, but then reset my clock using the raid den glitch, to a couple minutes past midnight the next day, 00:02 or something, flew there and there she was. She stands a little bit away from the cemetery, just on the outside rather than in it. Also has Peonia told...
  3. Defiant

I was conned in the Endless Adventures. When you complete a normal round of 4, you get 9 Dynite Ore. I did 7 endless batttles, lost on the 8th, and only got 14
  4. Defiant

Now got 18 legends, 19 completions and still no sign of Poipole. I showed every legend I caught, all 18 to Peony and he made funny comments. Still nothing. Keep coming out and in again, changing the day using the raid den method, nothing. Bought a Beast Ball as the page on Serebii shows it in 1...
  5. Defiant

Yes I know, and its not appearing. In the screenshot its by the board. Nope not there. The description says speak to the leader, she just offers me another adventure. Now got 17 Legends + 18 completions. Was supposed to be gifted to me after 15
  6. Defiant

I cant seem to get Poipole what am i doing wrong. Serebii says "After you have successfully completed 15 Dynamax Adventures battles and have started the Ultra Beast story, a Poipole will appear in the Max Lair. This Poipole was found when the Ultra Wormholes opened up but keeps getting away...
  7. Defiant

Done all the maingame stuff, now just started they came from the ultra beyond. Not entirely sure what to do on this one, assuming its just do another Dynamax adventure Dynamax adventures are frustratingly hard still, but at least theyve got rid of those awful shields,
  8. Defiant

Anyone found Victini yet? Or Poipole?
  9. Defiant

Ace would be Gmax Sandaconda in my opinion
  10. Defiant

Yeah we're talking that level.
  11. Defiant

I got 1 million watts and battled honey, a pushover. Not sure I can be bothered to go to the next level. Why 3,280,000 why not just 2 million or 3 million. Is it really worth it, you get a walk and a rare league card dont you? Forest of Focus is the first Pokemon Dungeon/Cave area that I've...
  12. Defiant

Yeah done a couple playthroughs, initially going to IoA as soon as you can, (when first reach wild area) and to be honest, I was underleveled. I just managed to beat Klara the first time, but after that the 3x Slowpoke were a real challenge and i was eventually left grinding to try and beat...
  13. Defiant

I went for Tower of Darkness, just seemed a better fit for Urshifu. Also can help it take on Psychic and Ghost types that it'd be weak to otherwise. Adding water to fighting doesn't really help in that regard.
  14. Defiant

Same nice to have the option, I kept mine on all the time and even wore it back on the mainland. Saw it as like how in Dragonball Z Goku, Krillin etc wear the uniforms from their dojos with the insignia on the back
  15. Defiant

"They came from the Ultra Beyond" gives me serious chills. Like the "they" aliens from Majora's Mask.
  16. Defiant

Exactly, they wouldnt drop hints to something not happening, what would be the logic
  17. Defiant

Yeah even in the story there is no mention that ive found anyway of it actually being a legendary. To me seemed more like a Lucario type of mon. They have multiple at this dojo which is easily accessible by public transport.
  18. Defiant

I can see Let's Go Johto this year, with DP remakes in Fall 2021.
  19. Defiant

Urshifu has appaling base stats for a legendary. Florges, Archeops and Arcanine all higher
  20. Defiant

Lots of Gen 2 and 3 mons in Gen 4. Pretty confident that before this Gen is up all mons will be available. It's not Gen 4 specifically you are looking for being omitted, its the Sinnoh dex.
Back
Top Bottom