Search results for query: *

1. Defiant

Pokemon Legends: Arceus General Discussion

From the trailers alone, to me there's already enough to be far superior to that BDSP remaster
  2. Defiant

Great spot, the article online says they have received a "blessing"
  3. Defiant

Arceus phone totally out of place. Could maybe have got a way with an old style telephone where the number you dial and the receiver you speak into and listen to are all separate, but not a modern smart phone
  4. Defiant

Did not realise Kleavor evolved from Scyther, trailer did not make that clear. Was looking forward to using, but part rock clashes with H-Growlithe. If Arezu is Mars (ancestor) Mai is Marley Liam is Clay (odd choice as Gen 5) Then who, if anyone, is Iscan related to? My best guess would be...
  5. Defiant

I'm hoping Basculegion has another form with a different typing. I want Rowlett as my starter, but if I had Basculegion too that would mean 2 ghost types. Can't pick Oshawott as then I'd have 2 water types, and can't pick Cyndaquil as there's no way I'm passing up on Hisuian Growlithe
  6. Defiant

Love this new trailer, everything about it. Just want to say I hope Cyllene doesn't turn evil, too obvious, maybe the Rowan ancestor? Perhaps he gets too emotional, consumed by emotion or something, leading Cyllene and her family to see emotion as a problem The only thing i didnt like was the...
Back
Top Bottom