Search results for query: *

1. DekuNut

Mafia Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - 04/01/2019

@Pika_pika42 how did you learn about the redirect?
  2. DekuNut

Mafia Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - 04/01/2019

I'm disappointed I wasn't here an hour ago to end the day in under an hour tbh
  3. DekuNut

Sure Vote: Me, Myself and DekuNut Nice working with you chaps As I promised Zinn, time to list all the mafia who claimed to me ... ... Yeah they were too smart for that. Look into the people who pushed for my lynch though. I imagine mafia loved me popping in with my role about now. Use the...
  4. DekuNut

Yeahhhhhh not loving that last point. Let's not go role hunting just yet. Vote: Space
  5. DekuNut

He posted it at 8 GMT, so i'm assuming GMT
  6. DekuNut

points nukes in a generally upwards direction
  7. DekuNut

Ah yes, Ex has become a true, evidence avoiding successor to the one known as Elieson :P As for that... I don't know what to say. I can't control who the mafia kill. It's kinda terrible luck, and idk if I can even defend against this circumstantial evidence.
  8. DekuNut

I'm fine with having it. In cases like this it's pretty obvious who's going down anyways
  9. DekuNut

Vote: TheCapsFan Welcome back Prepare to die
  10. DekuNut

He wasn't even a miller. It was a fakeclaim.
  11. DekuNut

Reminder of LITERALLY LAST GAME when a mafioso claimed miller on Day 1.
Back
Top Bottom