• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. DekuNut

Mafia Chaos Mafia IV - Endgame: Chaos Reigns Supreme

I ran a game like that once. It was great.
  2. DekuNut

You mean an investigationproof mafioso?
  3. DekuNut

You were worth it
  4. DekuNut

I never performed the kill. Only night actions I used were throwing the pizza and my doctor ability (which was useless since I knew exactly who the mafia were gonna target). I had people to do the dirty work for me :P That said I was able to tell my scumbuds if they wanted to kill whoever you...
  5. DekuNut

For perspective, Eli sent us this halfway through Day 1
  6. DekuNut

y'all suck :p Good game everyone. It was a fun time. I admit that my play probably wasn't as good as some of you are thinking - I got the most townie scumrole possible - but the whole thing was an interesting time. Just remember that, in a game where role and alignment are rolled separately...
  7. DekuNut

vote: snake-senpai It's kinda obvious now
  8. DekuNut

Actually I guess I can explain It's less that I'm more negative towards MP, and more positive towards Snake. We've been OCing for some time and his actions have made sense to me as town. Nothing specifically townie has touched me about Mega. So there isn't really much to defend yourself from, to...
  9. DekuNut

tbh Zinn's flop was probably in decent part because of me. I admitted to feeling worse about Max in a more general sense. I'm not sure why honestly. Most of my day today has been spent either on the road or doing personal stuff, so I haven't had the time to read I thought I would. I'll be around...
  10. DekuNut

I will say, I've been in - hell, I modded - a game where the only way to win the game was to lynch the mods Though with the fact that we have non-host mafia, I do somehow doubt it. I trust Zinn, and have a little bit of trust in Max (though I'd feel better if we double checked his role, I...
  11. DekuNut

Update, got a busy weekend. Ill be around when I can but ill be much less active over this gameday
  12. DekuNut

the end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the
  13. DekuNut

What's there to suspect about the roles of dead people...?
  14. DekuNut

It really is for the best that that item dies.
  15. DekuNut

Welcome back Darth
  16. DekuNut

No excuse. Obvious scum ;)
  17. DekuNut

If you read the PM, it was mentioned that jd was town. Anyways, today seems obvious Vote: Klavier Gavin
  18. DekuNut

Admittedly, we don't have confirmation that the Role PM is fake, and he couldn't really lie and say he passed on the item with the flavor of the post. That said, we also don't have any proof for the Role PM, though the idea of him being an insanerizer is less in question than it once was due to...
  19. DekuNut

I'll confirm that Darth has claimed the above to me in OC, and I'm feeling up to believing his claim with the evidence provided. I've been tempted to vote Gavin, but I also want to double-check Caps' role. Honestly those two are probably our best targets for lynch based on last night, but I've...
Back
Top Bottom