Search results for query: *

1. DekuNut

Mafia Archie Sonic Mafia, Endgame: TBA (4/8/20)

Yeah, I'm sorry. I need a sub. I should probably step back from mafia as a whole tbh @Lone_Garurumon sorry.
  2. DekuNut

Doing absolutely nothing. I probably still had the tab open from my post 8 hours earlier, telling myself I was going to catch up.
  3. DekuNut

Alright, my test is over. Im gonna start tryint to keep up with current-day stuff, and I'll catch up with yesterday whenever I find the time. Thanks for your patience, folx
  4. DekuNut

Sorry folks, I worked over by two hours yesterday adn was just exausted. I have a midterm tomorrow, but I'll try to catch up someitme tonight.
  5. DekuNut

Maybe third party? Its the only thing that makes sense to me. Which I guess is a weirs thing to say right after voting him lol
  6. DekuNut

Time to decide on a "forever wagon" before bed then. Just based on votals, Zorchic, Pika and Fatima are the best choices. Pika's posts are mostly nothing, outside of their last post, but at the same time it sounds like their situation is similar to mine - just struggling to keep up on activity...
  7. DekuNut

Technically I started at the end of 2013 I think. Green Lantern Mafia on ZD.
  8. DekuNut

I meant not inexperienced lol. Even if I didn't know that Snowy and AE were the aame person, the fact that he's an MoD would still say a lot. Anyways, ghe point of that was I expected hombv to not fall for obvious pitfalls this early in the game.
  9. DekuNut

Reading through things now, I'll give some ge eral thoughts I understand the points against Zorchic, but I don't think it necessitates me joining the wagon. I'll leave that for now and see how they react. Speaking of reactions, I was asked what I thought of Snowy's reaction to his votes, and I...
  10. DekuNut

I havent caught up too much on today (irl today) since ive been at work. I only responded to you becayse of the tag. Ill yry to do something when I get home tonight.
  11. DekuNut

I am a known lurker. Funnier constantly harasses me for it. Me and activity have not been synonymous since 2017 or so.
  12. DekuNut

@DawningWinds Choose a side in these..... platform wars
  13. DekuNut

If were gonna have this war, the correct answer is Spyro.
  14. DekuNut

I'm tempted to change my vote, but Crash is certainly better than Mario so I'll give you a pass.
  15. DekuNut

I mean, TECHNICALLY the thread still says were in sign-ups, so you aren't late **HINT HINT**
  16. DekuNut

But what if you did?
  17. DekuNut

I can get behind this wagon Vote: Snowy
  18. DekuNut

Confidential
  19. DekuNut

I get the fire emblem reference, but not how that relates to this game
Back
Top Bottom