• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. DekuNut

Mafia Great Expectations Mafia

Sorry for how I ran the game this time, guys. I'd established before that this would be my last game before a long break from mafia in all its forms, but somehow was unable to do something as simple as vote counts and keep a regular schedule. I guess I should've started that break a few weeks...
  2. DekuNut

Threadmarks: Endgame

Rainbow Cloud (1): Space Space (2): Rainbow Cloud, DawningWinds The events of the past couple of hours had been shocking to the various assorted advisors. Realizations of identities; sudden, unexpected deaths; it was a lot to handle. But to them, it seemed clear that the next decision they had...
  3. DekuNut

Thanks for quoting this lol. Because fo the timing I assumed the update would be tonight, not today I'll get to that quickly.
  4. DekuNut

@Pikochu and @HumanDawn have been revived. They may not vote, nor do they count towards majority, but they can speak.
  5. DekuNut

Pikochu (4): DawningWinds, osieorb18, Space, RainbowCloud Space (1): HumanDawn After the events of the previous day, there could be no question; Pikochu was one of the traitors. As a member of the gathering began lyrically leading the group, the courtiers surrounded Pikochu, "You have betrayed...
  6. DekuNut

@osieorb18 has replaced Pinwheel
  7. DekuNut

I was out of town this weekend, so didn't get a chance to change it at the correct time. Phase time will change again next phase because I'm not gonna end it at 11pm lol
  8. DekuNut

VOTE COUNT Poyzin (3): HumanDawn; DawningWinds; Rainbow Cloud Pikochu (1): Space @Pinwheel has requested a replacement. After the success of the previous death, the people became somewhat more cautious for the second traitor. They began to explore the castle, snooping into the sleeping...
  9. DekuNut

Mido was a Conspirator. I was typing the lymch scene jn the car and forgot to check what it was called.
  10. DekuNut

Gfdi
  11. DekuNut

Sorry guys. I got gome from work multiple hours late last night, and mafia was kinda the furthest thing from my mind at that point. VOTE COUNT Poyzin (1): HumanDawn RainbowCloud (3): Space, Pikochu, DawningWinds HumanDawn (1): Poyzin Midorikawa (3): RainbowCloud, Pinwheel, Tood Not Voting (1)...
  12. DekuNut

Actually it ejds in 8 hours
  13. DekuNut

@DawningWinds has officially replaced Ronniego
  14. DekuNut

I rolled the general, had them choose their partners, and then rolled everyone else
  15. DekuNut

Because when I was making this game yesterday I derped on the differences between ZD and BGM mafia games, including that.
  16. DekuNut

The prince sat within his palace nervously. The army had surrounded the building, and all that was protecting him now was his loyal courtiers and the building's thick walls. That's why the words he'd just heard sent a chill down his spine. "I believe there is an impostor among us." "Are you...
Back
Top Bottom