Search results for query: *

1. Desdar300

Generation VI: The Future

Imo I think that this will be Main game related because usually E3 is about console gaming iirc
  2. Desdar300

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/KGPrestige/status/699093031912390656
  3. Desdar300

Developers only go to E3 to talk about their game and the last time Masuda went was back in 2013 for that XY discussion. Something's up now without a doubt
  4. Desdar300

This is E3 though only the biggest game show in the west. If he's going here something big will be announced though Pokémon games are usually announced before E3
  5. Desdar300

Well the entire Magazine has leaked aside from Maggie the only other Pokémon news was a bit of Pokken info about Shadow Mewtwo and Tretta\TCG news
  6. Desdar300

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/GoNintendoTweet/status/699033808654434305
  7. Desdar300

This probably means nothing but the official Pokémon YouTube has set two private videos.
  8. Desdar300

I might sound off for saying this but imo Magiana doesn't really feel Gen 7 to me. It's design style feels way to similar to Gen 6. If they wanted the designs to be simple this feels quite the opposite. I could easily be wrong but she just looks like another Kalos Pokémon.
  9. Desdar300

Sorry if I sounded assertive but it's really all I can think of currently regarding this thing . I can't make heads or tails of this at all.
  10. Desdar300

It's a feeling I couldn't shake once I saw that drawing my friend made because aside from that Maggie's the first time I've been borderline neutral on what to think about a Pokémon. As for the poster I was viewing it from my tiny Nokia phone so it looked like Volcanion was holding her. Either...
  11. Desdar300

I think we're both on to something silk. Honestly I had no real opinion on Mag until I saw that drawing and then it just made too much sense to me. I can't shake it now.
  12. Desdar300

Volcanion holding Mag with his arms. I think that whatever connects Ash and Volcanion will be used to achieve the quote on quote fusion hence is why they're keeping the item a secret.
  13. Desdar300

It's almost confirmed with the poster imo and it shows that GF still know how to genuinely surprise and think ahead. As for why it fuses I suppose it's just Vocanion's gimmick more less and it ties into its friendship with the new Mon. Perhaps that thing connecting Ash and Volcanion is was...
  14. Desdar300

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/Momo13265/status/697530112342773760
  15. Desdar300

It seems like these two will connect to each other to make a new form so GF's little secret has been figured out imo. The only question is where all this leads in regards to the games themselves
  16. Desdar300

Sign me up with Bolt because I'm in the Gen 6.5 camp now. After that drawing I feel it's a strong possibility now. It'd be the most surprising outcome. This new Pokémon has already gain alot of attention and a 6.5 would be a great way to top it off
  17. Desdar300

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/Momo13265/status/697513418983608320/photo/1
  18. Desdar300

HOLY SH** A NEW POKÉMON!!!! I'M LEGIT SHOCKED.
  19. Desdar300

That's true but the last time they used this sort of wording was right before they revealed Mega evolutions. At worse this is confirmation of Az's Floette and Volcanion's new form and at best it's a new Pokémon or something that would be a game changer
  20. Desdar300

No I literally know people like this and have come across many individuals who hold these ideals. There's a difference between having a opinion and hating something just because you lack nostalgia for it. Edit: Allow me to make something very clear there's a difference between being a fan of a...
Back
Top Bottom