Search results for query: *

1. Desdar300

Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Whv0nyb1jsA
  2. Desdar300

Welcome to Japan. Whenever a controversy like this goes down they shut it down hard.
  3. Desdar300

I hate to say it but the film seems as vanilla as you can get.
  4. Desdar300

So I rechecked with my friend Pokedom and he said the following The Mewtwo manga goes all the part where Mewtwo gathers those three trainers ( Plus Ash and co) and he starts thrashing their Pokemon. It ends with TR discovering the Kanto Starter Clones. Hope this helps
  5. Desdar300

Fem Masuda is a looker ngl. Wouldn't mind a Happy Poke-morning from her
  6. Desdar300

It does both. It keeps his power in check but can push it further on Giovanni's whim.
  7. Desdar300

I'm pretty chill usually but I'm mad now. We talked about how " Misinforming" audiences is a big no-no , but this is exactly that. The bulk of this movie's promotion has been A. Mewtwo and nothing else and it seems they gave it additional screen time and a buff if this manga is any indication...
  8. Desdar300

Yup, Giovanni commands Rhydon to Horn Drill Mewtwo and that " disassembles" the armor and allows Two to retort and escape. So he only got away because Giovanni was an idiot
  9. Desdar300

This IMO is pretty garbo. They added scenes just to show off that new armor form IE- A. Mewtwo still battles Trainers like Gary, Helps TR do crime, and shows the armor getting stronger by battling Giovanni's pokemon. Mewtwo doesn't break free on his own accord but rather because Giovanni screws...
  10. Desdar300

So here's the tea fellas. While this armor does suppress it also can push Mewtwo's power to its limit but it's gauged by Giovanni and co. To groom his power Giovanni sets up matches for Mewtwo with his own mons which in this case is Rhydon. Don uses Horn Drill on Mewtwo and "disassembles" the...
  11. Desdar300

Looks like Mewtwo knows Psytrike in the movie.
  12. Desdar300

I know that the Manga adaptations change things in the movie sometimes but man they only added slight differences it seems.
  13. Desdar300

I'm a patient man but even I feel that we at least need to see the Professor so we can at least have some idea on what the primary gimmick maybe.
  14. Desdar300

Joe's stance is that A. Two isn't going to be in anything outside of the movie period. As some have said here, he feels that if they haven't hyped it up yet it's probably nothing.
  15. Desdar300

If this is another A. Greninja than Joe is gonna look funny honey
Back
Top Bottom