Search results for query: *

1. Desdar300

Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

I read that if a person captures a Pokemon in the max raid all the players get it. That's interesting
  2. Desdar300

It all started on Reddit where people were basically blowing up over the announcement which essentially became a hive for that sort of thing. Then a guy called " SamIAm" bought up the Pokemon CGI Studio and how the franchise is jointly owned which caused Reddit to have muddle.
  3. Desdar300

I recently started bench watching some of his videos that I missed but in the one I believe where it talk about Meteodyna where he stated that the starter plushies were meant to be their evolutions but used the base stages for the reference. but yeah he's been talkin about the mascots are being...
  4. Desdar300

According to Paul Ryan merchandise leaks suggests that we're going to be getting the middle stages and legendary typings really soon. I say be on the lookout for next week
  5. Desdar300

A bit of a continuation from my above post but I don't think that many core-games would have been able to get out of an announcement like this alive since even gens 3 and 5 caught Flack over something somewhat similar. At this point I feel it is better to keep their cards close to them rather...
  6. Desdar300

As I said a few pages back it's a bit of a double-edged sword. Like' if Pokemon sun and moon were in this situation during its pre-release cycle that would have been a never-ending nightmare probably even worse than what we're in now. The cut on what would've been the franchise's 20th...
  7. Desdar300

While true they were never really parallels. Ninetales and Arcanine counterparts of each other and I guess Sandshrew was supposed to be that to Ekans.
  8. Desdar300

It's a double edged sword. Revealing a lot to drown out concerns will just be tap dancing around an issue until they end up hitting a wall. I guarantee you that if this was a announced during Sun and Moon's cycle a lot of it's more confrontational inclusions like Ultra beasts and the removal of...
  9. Desdar300

They fit just as well as Nintales and Sandslash did last gen. my guess is that it's a brains and its a brains and brawns kind of thing
  10. Desdar300

They said that scorbunny is made to give off the impression that it's a rambunctious and mischievous kid. whenever it runs around it emits Flames from the ground which is fueled from energy it gets from its second heart
  11. Desdar300

yeah and based on experience he probably was only allowed to play to a certain part which explains his explanation on the gym challenges. I should state that really no company bases their cycle on what someone has leaked.
  12. Desdar300

I feel like the Affleck leaker was most likely some sort of beta tester which lines up with " I didn't get to far" line. That's likely why he was able to describe how some of the gym puzzles work because I doubt Nintendo going to talk about those individually.
  13. Desdar300

Looking at the review a day later I got to say it was pretty ingenious on their end Farfetch'd comes from the Japanese saying "a duck comes bearing green onions" which not only describes a contrived convenience but a unlucky sucker hence the reveal on Friday the 13th. However in medieval days...
  14. Desdar300

To be fair the glitch itself was rooted in a gold and silver nod to the ilex forest Farfetch'd quest. They likely forced out of it on the 13th because the duck is rooted in bad luck and absurdity.
  15. Desdar300

It's tough to say but I'd bet on a recap since they've been on the M22 train and the Alolan League atm
  16. Desdar300

IIRC they also showed the Pikavee exclusive moves first as well
Back
Top Bottom