Search results for query: *

1. Despada

SwSh Galar Regional Variants aka Galarian Forms

We're also getting Galarian Forms for the Legendary Birds!
  2. Despada

Wasn't the original premise of Pokemon based on bug collecting? I don't think that Bug-type itself is his favorite type, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was somewhat special to him.
  3. Despada

People typically make requests for fan favorites, or the more obvious "it needs more" 'mon. I'm kind of pleased that GameFreak has had the regional variants so far feel out of left field. Although, if they keep picking early route rodents it'll be less impactful after a certain point.
  4. Despada

I'm sorry, but I'm not really seeing how my dumb comment about me seeing a P A T T E R N has to do with counterpart..? :X
  5. Despada

Alternative idea; Dragonair gets a Galarian form, but it also gets its own unique evolution instead of Dragonite! We haven't seen a new branch evolution (that isn't Sylveon) since gen 4. If we're getting new evolutions for older Pokemon via regional variants, it would be cool if we also got new...
  6. Despada

Oh man, imagine a Normal/Dragon Dunsparce that E V O L V E D into a Steel/Dragon-type or something cooler! True, though both G-Weezing and A-Muk both had their themes changed into being Pokemon that improve the environment with A-Muk consuming waste and G-Weezing consuming air pollution. Though...
  7. Despada

I don't want to be that guy, and we've only really seen two Galarian forms revealed, but I am sort of seeing a bit of a pattern arise. Both Zigzagoon and Linoone are regional rodents that are getting Normal/Dark variants in Galar the same way Rattata and Raticate did in Alola. Weezing is a...
  8. Despada

Ninetales and Arcanine have always been considered a pair (they were even version exclusives), but Arcanine didn't get a regional variant in SM, only Ninetales. If anything A-Ninetales and A-Sandslash are a pair in that regard as they're Ice-type regional varients that evolve via Ice Stone the...
Back
Top Bottom