Search results for query: *

1. Despada

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

I mean, it wouldn't be fair for mono-type Pokemon if they only got one G-Max Move while dual-types got two. Maybe the mono-type G-Max move could be way stronger to compensate, but that carries its own set of problems from a balance stand point.
  2. Despada

They could do a filler arc. The Orange League filled in the time between Ash finishing up in Kanto and starting his journey in Johto with Gen 2's release, and then he went back to Kanto during the time between Gen 3's end and Gen 4's release. I'd loved to see Ash go back to Kanto to do a victory...
  3. Despada

Despite what TCPi, and I guess you as well, don't want to believe, these games serve as a launchpad for other aspects of the franchise. They're what introduces the fanbase to new Pokemon, which proceed to generate interest in what merchandise to promote. It doesn't matter if it's the TCG or...
  4. Despada

Honestly? I hope it serves as a form of a wake-up call to higher-ups at TCPi that yearly Pokemon releases are a mistake, or to at least let flagship titles for generations have a longer gestation period. I firmly believe that SwSh would have gotten so much more polished if they had worked on it...
  5. Despada

Black and White had much backlash surrounding it at the time due to forcing players to only play with new Pokemon, albeit temporarily. From what I recall, they are coincidentally the lowest selling flagship games for any generation. Take what you will. These games will probably sell well, but I...
  6. Despada

I wonder if that means Magneton and Nosepass are going to need a Thunderstone to evolve too in in future games where they come back. Thinking about it more, I have to wonder if in the Gen 4 remakes they'll go back to Location and Proximity-based Evolutions since that's where those evolutionary...
  7. Despada

You'll definitely need a Trick Room setter to make up for its super low Speed, and while it doesn't get anything that'll actually help cover for its Dark-type weakness (outside of two Physical Bug moves for some reason) it does have a nice variety of Special moves to make up for it. It being...
  8. Despada

The amount of Pokemon I got in Apricorn Balls thanks to trading on the GTS was great. I was praying that we'd get Apricorn Balls so we could catch all of the new Pokemon in them and be able to breed and trade with them all via the GTS or Wonder Trade. Of course, Reddit, these forums, and other...
  9. Despada

Umbreon, the Pokemon that's said to secrete poison from its sweat glands to protect itself can no longer learn Toxic... Ok.
  10. Despada

Alolan Raichu and Ninetales both have their stats, abilities, and moves present in the data mine, just no Pokedex entires. I hope this means they can be transferred into the games..! I need my Ice Princess with me q_q
  11. Despada

I have no words, just memes...
  12. Despada

I'm pretty sure for Eevee you need to be within the perimeter of the rock in order for it to evolve into Glaceon. For Crabrawler it's anywhere on the mountain itself, so you don't need to be near the rock at all.
  13. Despada

I thought it just needed to level up anywhere within Mount Lanakila to evolve. It's a location-based evolution similar to Magnezone and Probopass' evolution methods just at a different location.
  14. Despada

It looks like Glaceon and Leafeon use the Leaf and Ice Stones to evolve instead of needing to level up Eevee near a Mossy and Icy Rock. I have to wonder how this will affect the Gen 4 remakes. Are they going to revert the change, or are they going to keep it this way? I don't think any other...
  15. Despada

Here's a link to the Non-Story Datamine thread!
  16. Despada

Yooo Appletun gets Thick Fat as its Hidden Ability! It's Base Stats are 110/85/80/100/80/30 It seems kind of meh, but it might do well in a Trick Room team.
  17. Despada

Ok, those are neat! I guess at some point we're going to get a Grass starter with a Protean-esc ability >_>
  18. Despada

I hope the leveling curve evens out. I've tried playing with EXP Share on, and I don't know if it's just how I play, but I always end up having to use a rotating team. Still, I wish we'd have gotten the option to turn it off... I have no idea why they thought this was acceptable.
  19. Despada

Mild Spoiler Warning:
Back
Top Bottom