Search results for query: *

1. Despada

Non-Story Pokémon SwSh Datamine Thread (SPOILER WARNING, It's Finally Here!)

It doesn't, sadly. Here's its info if you're curious.
  2. Despada

Here's an Imgur link since I'm pretty sure 4chan links aren't allowed here.
  3. Despada

I'm getting flashbacks at all the Poipoles I was able to get via the GTS to then trade for other rare 'mon back when USM first came out. It was crazy. Of course, most could have been hacked or cloned, but at the same time, I also wouldn't be surprised if there were that many people who did not...
  4. Despada

Um... If you read like four posts down I posted what it does with the same link you just gave... Also, I asked that question before the Ability Descriptions pastbin was released... (>_>) ' ' '
  5. Despada

Go for a walk or rest your head away from a computer screen!
  6. Despada

Rillaboom doesn't get Gorilla Tactics. It gets Grassy Surge as its Hidden Ability.
  7. Despada

We get a gorilla as a starter this gen... It Doesn't get Gorilla Tactics as an ability. Not that I don't mind Rillaboom getting Grass Terrain, but that seems like a missed opportunity.
  8. Despada

Steely Spirit - Powers up ally Pokémon’s Steel-type moves. Nope. Kind of disappointing, I was hoping it was going to be like Justified but with Steel moves. Here's a link to Ability descriptions - View: https://pastebin.com/iifYQntd
  9. Despada

From what I understand, Milcery evolves by having it hold one of several items (which become its toppings) and having it spin around while camping.
  10. Despada

Perrserker get's Steely Spirit as its Hidden Ability. Has anyone figured out what that does?
Back
Top Bottom