Search results for query: *

1. D

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

Well you definately arent KOing anything with Drain Punch or Force Palm. Maybe Brick Break if you get a super effective hit.
  2. D

Lucario learns both Hi Jump Kick and Cross Chop through breeding. Either of these are viable options if you don't want Close Combat.
  3. D

I get the feeling he was going for the speed drop. Though thunder wave does the job much better...
  4. D

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos Use Cross Chop or Dynamic Punch, they doesn't miss with Machamp
  5. D

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos Counter always goes last, as does Mirror Coat. Metal Burst is the speed dependant one.
  6. D

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos Actually, if you pumped more into Special Defense as opposed to Defense, this would be a fantastic Suicune counter, as most run Restalk, Calm Mind and Surf.
  7. D

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos Modest Kingdra in rain has enough power to OHKO nearly everything in rain without max special defense with a moveset of Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Dragon Pulse and HP Electric, and it will go first unless you...
  8. D

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos Ironic, you say a protect set is better and post a sub set. :P
Back
Top Bottom