Search results for query: *

1. Dialgafan1

Generation 8 Rumours/Fakes/Leaks

@lavandula proved these three Starters to be fake. The leaker is claiming that the they are not fake, hell, I don't buy it for a second. He's probably just trying to get attention and make people upset. Don't believe everything you see. View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsB7cU9OEWg
  2. Dialgafan1

If the avocado Pokémon is real, I will personally see to finding the person at Game Freak who designed it and hitting them over the head several times with a big steel hammer. That's honestly the least creative design I've seen for a Pokémon, period. I just hope someone is messing with us by...
  3. Dialgafan1

As much as I love @lavandula, @Desdar300, @TheMonster6893 and their sources for getting us talking from time to time, it can be a little stressful and make me nervous at times. I was super upset about the battle system changes leak for quite some time. As well as the Kanto Remake rumor, which...
  4. Dialgafan1

It is not going to stop the leaks from coming, sadly. But I wish that it would. To be honest, I am kinda regretting that Tsunekazu Ishihara told us about the Switch game at E3 2017 last year. I feel that he only told us because people were angry with Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon due to the disaster...
  5. Dialgafan1

I had a feeling that the whole Project Eevee thing would be for nothing. But you're right. At least we have Oha Satu to probably look forward to next month based off of recent patterns in past years.
  6. Dialgafan1

The Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon National Dex Guidebook.
  7. Dialgafan1

That was a very dark time for the Pokémon community. I remember when everything was leaked including the Starter Evolutions for Generation 5 like it was yesterday. And that Serebii and Pokébeach posted images of all the Generation 5 Pokémon and received cease and desist notices from Nintendo of...
  8. Dialgafan1

Upon even closer inspection of the picture and re-looking at the Fire-type Rabbit Starter's design, it looks a lot like Bunnelby. Down to the whiskers, ears, and overall body shape. It's pretty obvious at this point that the picture is an attempt to make the Fire-type Rabbit Starter by using...
  9. Dialgafan1

It reminds me of the beginning scene in Pokémon 4Ever where Celebi is being chased in the woods by the hunter.
  10. Dialgafan1

Looks fake to me. Metapod's 3D model looks to be reused from Generations VI and VII and it looks like the Pokémon were just pasted on to the background. I suppose that reusing models doesn't mean it's fake though. I can see Game Freak reusing models from Generations VI and VII for the Switch...
  11. Dialgafan1

I hope he means that instead. I mean, I'm not super angry if what he said in the Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon guidebook interview is true and this is how they go about designing Pokémon. Because they've apparently done this method for a long time and it's worked out for them. I love hundreds of...
  12. Dialgafan1

Looking at that interview and seeing that just made me lose a little bit of respect for the guy.
  13. Dialgafan1

I own the Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon National Dex guidebook and I just looked at the interview with Ken Sugimori and can confirm that Sugimori actually said these things that @FadeTM said. That's honestly a really dumb way to go about designing Pokémon. And it makes me angry that he would think...
  14. Dialgafan1

@Joker901, I think that's an excellent approach for them to take. But I could see it also going like this: March 2018 or April 2018: Zeroara announced May 2018: Pokémon Direct with a recap of the series history so far like with the X and Y and Sun and Moon Directs. A Pokémon for Switch reveal...
  15. Dialgafan1

So far, we've gotten 3 Generation 8 Starter leaks from 4chan that have made the rounds. @lavandula has proven two of them fake and the third one is pending (though @lavandula thinks the third one is also fake). Then one of @lavandula's sources showed three random pictures. They are of the Dragon...
  16. Dialgafan1

Here is @lavandula's newest video on the latest batch of Generation 8 Starter leaks, for those that like videos. View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nbi2AFRexS8
  17. Dialgafan1

Ah, okay. Thanks for clarifying those three and where they came from. I don't remember anyone here on this thread linking them to an artist. Well, I guess the post by Anonymous on 4chan stands to be true. So if we don't hear or see anything about these new Starter leaks in 1 to 2 weeks that link...
  18. Dialgafan1

It's no problem! I'm just glad that someone was able to give me the link to the artist on DeviantART that debunked the Grass-type bear, Fire-type horse/donkey, and Water-type piece of coral as being fake. Thanks again for trying to help!
  19. Dialgafan1

Thank you very much! I'll edit my original post. @KikiWitch, never mind. @Tarotkung was kind enough to give me a link.
  20. Dialgafan1

Those three Starters got debunked by an artist on DeviantART. I wish I could give you a link to where the artist stated they were fake and their creation but I don't remember where exactly who they were on DeviantART. EDIT: @InfernapeTheWise, thanks to @Tarotkung for providing the link, I found...
Back
Top Bottom