Search results for query: *

1. Diamond & Pearl

Generation IV Remake Speculation

If we look at some Pokédex entries, Ninetales and Exeggutor are very similar cases, that being both having origins we're not familiar with. But yeah, I also guess this debate has reached its end.
  2. Diamond & Pearl

The same could be said for Cubone and Marowak more or less, although not movepool-wise. Yet Marowak still received a Ghost form. In fact, a Ghost-type Alolan form for the Vulpix line should have been stimulated had it resided in a spooky area as Exeggutor's Alolan form is stimulated by being...
  3. Diamond & Pearl

No offence but had Mt. Pyre been a location in Alola and had GF decided to make Vulpix adapt there instead of Mt. Lanakila, Vulpix would have gotten a Ghost-type Alolan form. Marketing transcends logic in GF's eyes I'm afraid. You can't apply logic to all Alolan forms.
  4. Diamond & Pearl

That doesn't make sense to me as the time interval between Gen IV's release date (September 2006) and 2023-2024 (1-2 years after Gen 9 if it's released three years after Gen 8) would be disproportionately humongous.
  5. Diamond & Pearl

Sinnoh and Galar will form a great tandem.
  6. Diamond & Pearl

My biggest fear is the scenario in which GF decide to nerf Dawn's looks like they did with May or replace her by a random female creature out of the blue like they did with Kris.
  7. Diamond & Pearl

An easy solution would be the possibility to swipe down on the screen in order to utilize the Pokewatch, just like how you swipe down the screen of an iPhone in order to open the Control Panel.
Back
Top Bottom