1. Diamond & Pearl

Controversial opinions

I have still not figured it out myself.
  2. Diamond & Pearl

Controversial opinions

I... kind of like Bourgain?
  3. Diamond & Pearl

Controversial opinions

Not much of a difference, neither semantically nor pragmatically. On top of that, me giving a like to that user's comment was a sign to justify this thread's purpose. Don't draw conclusions if you don't know what you're talking about. You didn't even read my post.
  4. Diamond & Pearl

Controversial opinions

I found this user's way of pointlessly going further to be dumb. Just because you're being dumb doesn't necessarily mean you're dumb (in general at least).
  5. Diamond & Pearl

Controversial opinions

How about you sharpen your reading skills.
  6. Diamond & Pearl

Controversial opinions

Even the most forced high five between Ash & Dawn was more iconic than Serena's good-bye kiss for which Ash didn't give a (*censored*) about.
  7. Diamond & Pearl

Controversial opinions

This contradicts your statement that XY(&Z)'s cast has a vivid cohesion. Serena used Bonnie as a buffer state most of the time she wanted to contact Clemont and as for Clemont, he couldn't care less about Serena. And it's not like their interest to each other, which was as good as none...
  8. Diamond & Pearl

Controversial opinions

My avatar alone displays more chemistry (ignore Brock) than all the pictures of Ash and Serena combined. My hypothesis for that is that Pokemon Breeders need to have a lot of experience (Reggie almost conquered the Battle Frontier before he became a Breeder), so I think that Brock knew what he...
  9. Diamond & Pearl

Controversial opinions

Serena is at least a light year more distant to Clemont than Dawn was to Brock. Ash and Dawn both had an equal interest to each other. In XY on the other hand, that's not the case. That equal interest is what made the relationship between Ash and Dawn so special and dynamic.
  10. Diamond & Pearl

Controversial opinions

DP's mechanicalness is nowhere near XY(&Z)'s lol.
  11. Diamond & Pearl

Controversial opinions

Everything but controversial, and I say that as a DP fan.
  12. Diamond & Pearl

Controversial opinions

Controversial opinion: almost all scenes of a trainer entrusting his/her Pokemon to another trainer were handled very well.
  13. Diamond & Pearl

Controversial opinions

Serena has a very materialistic view on Pokemon. Giving away Ash-Greninja to the games forms the climax of the identity crisis of Pokemon games, which started in Gen V. Adding it makes me take the games not seriously anymore. Mega Evolution is the worst thing. Ever. XY(&Z) isn't any better...
Back
Top Bottom