• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Diamond & Pearl

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Funny thing's that the Gyms' design is based on the UK's football (soccer in the USA) clubs.
  2. Diamond & Pearl

Grookey and Sobble look too much like Chespin and Froakie. Kalos post-game?
  3. Diamond & Pearl

To might be and not to might be should be the titles
  4. Diamond & Pearl

Aye, mate, WILL THE NEXT REGION BE BRITAIN???
  5. Diamond & Pearl

Mine's 3 pm just like @FinnishPokéFan92 . Forgot to mention I'm at uni at that time, so I won't feel that excitement. :cry:
  6. Diamond & Pearl

I *mew it. We're in a Pocket Monsters environment after all. That aside, I mew it two.
  7. Diamond & Pearl

Degree of excitement a second before tomorrow's direct airs:
  8. Diamond & Pearl

Our behaviour towards Pokémon Day intially: Now:
  9. Diamond & Pearl

Hoping that the mole and sheep are legit, which is not unprobable given the short time interval between the concept release and direct.
  10. Diamond & Pearl

Are you Courtney of Team Magma? Because what's analysable, she analyses.
  11. Diamond & Pearl

It could maybe have been a hidden request from GF to the designer in question now that he seems to have some expertise in pop culture. Just because he designed clothes based on Power Rangers and co. in the past doesn't mean the timing isn't 'off'.
  12. Diamond & Pearl

I don't know if this has been posted before, but a Pokémon-themed Fashion Week took place three days ago in London. Very interesting...
  13. Diamond & Pearl

Reactions like this remind me of the old times while playing Emerald when I each day told myself "Today's the day" before talking to the Mirage Island man.
  14. Diamond & Pearl

I really feel second-hand embarrassment when I'm reading posts of people trying to show off as if they know stuff about the UK but actually don't. UK and Sinnoh (remakes) could form a very nice pair. Also, if that's the case, I can't wait to feed my character lots of Magikarp and Patoto berries.
  15. Diamond & Pearl

At this rate, 9000 isn't particularly unrealistic.
Back
Top Bottom