Search results for query: *

1. Diamond & Pearl

Pokémon Sword and Shield anime speculation thread

I hope SwSh's wild battle music will get its BGM. That tune is so eargasmic.
  2. Diamond & Pearl

Can't we just have DP Satoshi back? Mature enough; sunny and likeable personality with a hint of sass :bulbaLove:
  3. Diamond & Pearl

I also think that tweet is directed towards SM fans rather than SM sceptics.
  4. Diamond & Pearl

Why do you assert the traditional way's "inferiority" is the cause of the great shift in style? Maybe it has to do with SM being a light-hearted series? Maybe they wanted to experiment with something new? Were SwSh to revert to the traditional style, you'd think it'd be due to the (mostly...
  5. Diamond & Pearl

Yes, I am aware of that. An approach the XY crew doesn't agree with I reckon.
  6. Diamond & Pearl

Why do you even assume I like XY's art style more than SM's? What I was just trying to get at is that you shouldn't formulate your opinion in such a way that it comes over as a fact and you don't know whether nearly everyone working on the show thinks that XY is inferior to SM. And even if that...
  7. Diamond & Pearl

Uhm, that's just your opinion (which few share).
  8. Diamond & Pearl

Don't judge me in case you did. I coincidentally stumbled upon it on Twitter and fell in love with the character portrayal.
  9. Diamond & Pearl

I don't think she's a famous VA, but she did go viral after this video (in case you haven't seen it):
  10. Diamond & Pearl

But especially, Elsie Lovelock (aka Gloria's unofficial Scottish VA) for Gloria plzzz
  11. Diamond & Pearl

British VAs are still expected to be quite present in SwSh though since they are more accessible than the French or Hawaiian to Americans. Also, there have been several British VAs in the anime or American VAs who spoke in British English (although mostly side characters, but there will be many...
  12. Diamond & Pearl

I think that, if Gloria will be the female protagonist, she won't have a bike at all like Serena since the Rotom Phone is essentially, among others, the bike itself.
  13. Diamond & Pearl

The illustrations' art style scream XY to me. Surely that must at least indicate SwSh's art style being akin to XY's...
  14. Diamond & Pearl

Rose could scout for talents like Scott, although I don't think he'll appear in SM. He could briefly reference Satoshi's past achievements in SwSh which is why he'll keep an eye on our hero.
  15. Diamond & Pearl

PokemonRangerBoy12 predicts that SwSh's art style has a good chance of being akin to Masters's art style and he actually has some solid points as to why.
  16. Diamond & Pearl

I agree with you on that. That's why I said 'akin to'. Also, I won't make myself popular by saying this, but still: SM's art style, which I find to be bad, is superior to XY's art style.
  17. Diamond & Pearl

I don't know, could SwSh's art style be akin to that of Pokémon Master's trailer? Probably not, but still...
  18. Diamond & Pearl

With Kanto pandering I implicitly mean that with SM a Kanto season just like Battle Frontier and Decolore Islands would be very possible and don't tell me it wouldn't because it would (that is if SwSh were to really be delayed). Content-wise masterpieces like SM126 - my favourite episode so far...
  19. Diamond & Pearl

If there's a reason I don't want the SwSh games to be delayed it's because I want SM to end ASAP. With its slice of life and Kanto pandering, SM is very easy to stretch out... No.
  20. Diamond & Pearl

That is true. Nevertheless, like @RetroPokeFan pointed out, Ash's Z-ring will not be brought over to Galar; it's not Galar's gimmick and you also need a bracelet-like thingy in order to Dynamax. With two bracelets on his wrist Ash would be bling bling like 50 cent. I'll laugh my pants off if...
Back
Top Bottom