Search results for query: *

1. Die-Hard Dragon Devotee

Anime & Manga General Discussion

I still hope that Ash returns and finally defeats him in a rematch.
  2. Die-Hard Dragon Devotee

Well, like you said, it's something, at least. Hopefully something good!
  3. Die-Hard Dragon Devotee

Anybody else really miss when episode previews were like this? They felt exciting and engaging! I'm sorry, but in my opinion, the new Horizons previews are just.......weird and.......not engaging. If anything, they're just bland and boring, much like Horizons itself is to me. Hey, as someone...
  4. Die-Hard Dragon Devotee

Me too my friend, me too. Here's hoping we see them again, especially considering what an atrocious final season and sendoff they had.
  5. Die-Hard Dragon Devotee

I mean........everybody's got their opinions, and that's just ours. I'm glad you like it, but a lot of us don't.
  6. Die-Hard Dragon Devotee

Damn right.
  7. Die-Hard Dragon Devotee

This is still one of my favorite moments in a Pokemon movie.
  8. Die-Hard Dragon Devotee

Hell, I've always preferred (Kantonian only) Raichu to Pikachu.
  9. Die-Hard Dragon Devotee

This is to this day without a doubt one of the saddest moments/if not the saddest moment in the entire Pokemon anime. I still can't really get through it without tearing up. :cry: That last part though, the very last thing Amber says to Mewtwo before she dies, that's something I'll never forget.
  10. Die-Hard Dragon Devotee

I hope Horizons gets more interesting next year, because so far overall it's been.......dull, to say the least.
  11. Die-Hard Dragon Devotee

So just the like the games it was based off of/ the Journeys anime then, huh? :D
  12. Die-Hard Dragon Devotee

I agree wholeheartedly with this guy's post I found on Twitter, and I stand by the same opinion.
  13. Die-Hard Dragon Devotee

They did, I just checked.
  14. Die-Hard Dragon Devotee

True.
  15. Die-Hard Dragon Devotee

If Nurse Joy's still around, I'd be willing to bet Officer Jenny is too.
  16. Die-Hard Dragon Devotee

That's true, and that is important. I just think they're taking too long with giving Liko (and all recent Pokegirls for that matter,) their first captures. (Seriously, May and Dawn had their first captures 13 and 8 episodes after their debut appearances, respectively, while Liko still hasn't...
  17. Die-Hard Dragon Devotee

Really hoping we don't have to wait another 3 weeks for Liko to make her first capture. It's already been too long as it is.
  18. Die-Hard Dragon Devotee

Oh god.......that episode. :oops:
  19. Die-Hard Dragon Devotee

Well, the fact they showed off Miraidon prominently in those images you shared of the manga is kinda telling, right? And from what I've heard, Miraidon is more popular than Koraidon in general, so it kinda makes sense. (Not in my opinion, though. I always liked Koraidon better. :D)
  20. Die-Hard Dragon Devotee

Right, but I'm talking about the fact they showed Miraidon first, and unless I'm mistaken, they didn't show Koraidon at all.
Back
Top Bottom