Search results for query: *

1. Die-Hard Dragon Devotee

Pokemon Legends: Arceus General Discussion

To be fair, I've only seen its in-game model in YouTube videos or online, I haven't gotten far enough in the game to see one yet. Good to know it was smiling all along though. :giggle:
  2. Die-Hard Dragon Devotee

At least Goodra's smiling in this one. :giggle:
  3. Die-Hard Dragon Devotee

Ugh, the stuff of nightmares. JK, the only Pokemon that genuinely creep me out are Hypno and Jynx. BTW that's not a bad idea for a Bug/Dark type.
  4. Die-Hard Dragon Devotee

I agree, it does seem like they could have easily done that combo by now. Drapion could have been, I guess, but they opted for it to keep the Poison type instead. Probably a good thing they did, too, because a Bug/Dark combo has a lot more weaknesses than Drapion's one weakness. Maybe Ariados...
  5. Die-Hard Dragon Devotee

Question, though. Which one of these type combinations would you want to see used? Which one do you think would be the most OP, and which one do you think would be the worst?
  6. Die-Hard Dragon Devotee

Ok, that's generally the same problems other people had with them too, and me as well. Glad to see we agree. BTW, couldn't agree more with your first and second points. LGPE was so little-kiddish it was almost nauseating, I mean Zippy Zap? Buzzy Buzz? Who the hell named those? I think those are...
  7. Die-Hard Dragon Devotee

Just curious, but what were your issues with LGPE and SwSh? Because the former is the only Pokemon game I've ever played in my whole life that I just couldn't get through it, and the latter bothered me so much I stopped playing it for around a year. Did you have the same issues with them that I...
  8. Die-Hard Dragon Devotee

Their only weakness now is their old Dark typing, how ironic.
  9. Die-Hard Dragon Devotee

RIP Iwata, you wonderful man. Thank you for making GS (and by extension HGSS, since I never played the originals) even better. I only wish you were here now, because lord knows Game Freak needs your help now more than ever. If only BDSP could have received your input, they might have been as...
  10. Die-Hard Dragon Devotee

Yes, I did mean the in-game-model. My bad. I don't know, I guess I just thought Typhlosion and its pre-evolved forms looked cooler with the flames out in battle constantly, it just kinda added to their appearance, I guess. Oddly, I never minded it so much in the anime, or even in Colosseum or...
  11. Die-Hard Dragon Devotee

Well maybe "butchered" was a bit overdramatic, but I mean come on obviously you've seen Typhlosion's sprite post gen 5 right? He's just so derpy now wheras before he was dynamic and cool.
  12. Die-Hard Dragon Devotee

So you must get really miffed about how they treated Typhlosion in the anime and how they absolutely butchered its in-game sprite following Gen 5 then, huh?
Back
Top Bottom