Search results for query: *

1. Dieter

What would you like to see in future games.

Again, why make things needlessly complex? In case of feeders you'd have to scatter them everywhere, a usable item still needs to be repeatedly replenished even if free (and having to pick them up everytime you run out gets tired pretty quick). And not to mention, so far GF has always given us...
  2. Dieter

That assumes you keep moves with a function in the overworld too, which seems unnecessarily complicated? Not as in "players won't understand this", but as in "there are two different systems with extremely similar functions". So either allow all moves/actions that can influence the overworld as...
  3. Dieter

That's now what they've so far always been though. Even Gen VII's equivalent, Ride Pokemon, were a way for you to interact with the overworld, rather than just explore (i.e. Stoutland). Additionally, Sweet Scent has always been more convenient for this purpose than the other method we have...
  4. Dieter

May I add that it would be nice to have the following returned as well? Sweet Scent: either works as it always has OR attracts wild pokemon in the overworld. The return of horde battles through this mechanic would be nice too Dig: Instantly escape dungeons Teleport: have it work like the Travel...
  5. Dieter

and give it a regional variant that's steel/ghost
  6. Dieter

Item Storage returned. Despite all the pockets and the Free Space, there are just still so many items that things get cluttered. And a lot of items, like the plates and type boosting items, I don't use regularly Speaking of which, fairy type booster please? I know a plate will have the same...
Back
Top Bottom