Search results for query: *

1. Dieter

Generation IV Remake Speculation

I realise we have context clues and there is a most logical order, but Gamefreak doesn't really go out of their way to establish a timeline. For Hoenn, we also know that the SS Unova is yet to be finished, which provides additional evidence the ORAS plot takes place before the BW/BW2 plots. BW2...
  2. Dieter

I mean, it's the implied timeline, but I don't think we got confirmation again after that deleted tweet, did we? Probably, it is because they only designed the trial system later, but I think you could potentially handwave it as a reference to Kahili, who was once Alola's Island Challenge...
  3. Dieter

Honestly, I don't care if they get rid of sheen, it's an annoying and cumbersome mechanic. And not just because of feeding your pokemon the 'wrong' poffins, but it makes it incredibly difficult to win master rank in all categories with quite a few pokemon. And in ORAS, they made it too easy I...
  4. Dieter

Yes, but a gym leader's job is to test trainers and their abilities. I doubt a trainer who has no gym badges yet would get to fight the same team as a trainer with 7 badges. So just because Volkner has the best capabilities, doesn't mean he has to fight at full strength all the time. Iirc, none...
  5. Dieter

I think I'd prefer straight up remakes, BUT with something akin to the Celebi event in HGSS. But not locked to an event exclusive.
  6. Dieter

The snow and the marshlands are areas I always both love and dread. On my last playthrough of Platinum, the snow routes went a lot faster than I remembered, despite the slow pace. But it would be nice if you got a pair of snowboots or something after you arrive in Snowpoint for the first time...
  7. Dieter

Honestly, I'm glad those are rarely a thing anymore. I just feel awkward cause in all likelihood I won't be buying anything at whatever store the promotion is. Not to mention that in older generations it meant there was a one day event in a single location, which was a two hour drive/train...
  8. Dieter

That would be pretty cool actually! Maybe they could add some Festival Plaza/Join Avenue features too. Though I'd like it if the option would remain to play locally
  9. Dieter

Would it though? They have to build the maps from scratch regardless and with ORAS we've seen they have no problem deviating from the grid (although it was still present)
  10. Dieter

I hope the Super Contests get a major overhaul. Cause honestly, the dancing part and the dressing up part were kind of annoying? I wouldn't mind if they removed that (though I guess the dancing part could be made a lot more interesting with motion control)
  11. Dieter

they could always stuff special/non-Sinnoh pokemon in MR Backlot's Trophy Garden... I mean that's what they kinda did already anyway, so why not put in some Alolan forms there? Or other forms for that matter. Plus, if Sinnoh remakes debut in the same Gen as SuMo then they'll still be easily...
  12. Dieter

It definitely feels to early for a Gen IV remake, even speculating might be a bit soon (but at the same time, it's fun, so why not?) Though I think the Distortion World should be included as a post-game thing, I don't think they necessarily have to bring in all the changed made in Platinum. I...
  13. Dieter

I actually meant more along the lines of 'well, we had evidence that suggested the Hoenn people locked up the Regi's in the past in Hoenn, then moved Regigigas to Snowpoint, so it couldn't easily be awakened'. I mean, of course we got them all somewhat randomly in other games as well XD But in...
  14. Dieter

Somewhat diverting from the topic, but I feel it's kinda relevant to the discussion of fan reception and inclusion/exclusion of features in remakes that's going on. Who are you guys talking about when talking about the fanbase? The people on this forum? The people on a combination of the most...
Back
Top Bottom