Search results for query: *

1. Dieter

Sounding Board 2.0 - Post & Discuss Your RP Ideas!

Nice! In that case I'll probably be looking for some partners soon
  2. Dieter

Do people do chat/script play here? I wanted to bounce some character ideas around with maybe some light plot, but without the commitment a 'full' roleplay requires so this form seemed most suitable
  3. Dieter

So I just sortof made a quick little visit to these boards for the first time in quite a while. I absolutely love me some slice of life with Pokemon, though I will still be really busy with school for another month :(
  4. Dieter

I've considered that, but I didn't want to make an entirely new board for just a relatively small (in terms of players and plot/set-up details) roleplay, as I thought it would just take up unnecessary space in a way? I dunno, maybe that's just really weird reasoning XD That is of course...
  5. Dieter

So, as I'm a rather rusty roleplayer who would like to get back into the swing of things, I was advised to post some ideas here and see if anyone would be interested in a PRP. I realise it's not exactly the busiest of periods, but I figured it's worth a try. I'd currently prefer a PRP with one...
Back
Top Bottom